Starcraft 2 beta

87GT

i have been waiting years for this game. where can i get this pre-beta version?

andy and i used to play starcraft on a regular basis.

ps, also waiting on diablo 3...

My balls need lovin. I can give you a DVD-R afterwards with the files ;);)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm :leghump:

will you be out at sonic tomorrow?

Probably not. I am going to the shooting range in the morning, then to work until 9:30pm. Shooting is going to be crazy I bet I will be playing sc2 until 4am again.

Probably not. I am going to the shooting range in the morning, then to work until 9:30pm. Shooting is going to be crazy I bet I will be playing sc2 until 4am again.

does this version support multiplayer? if so i woulnt mind getting it tonight if possibe

does this version support multiplayer? if so i woulnt mind getting it tonight if possibe

No you can only play 1 on 1 skirmish vs computer. And it is random races. If you don't like the race you start with just reload the map till you get what you want.

If you want to meet me on the north side of Columbus tonight I can "give it to you". Would have to be after 10pm.

Or you can download it off usenet. Do you have access?

negative on the usenet access. i have to work early tomorrow so i doubt ill be out that late. perhaps sometime this weekend.

finally they've gotten this far, the full game was supposed to be out what 2 years ago? maybe by the end of this year, and yes i will pay as much as it cots as long as it's under $200. kinda shitty they're charging that much, I mean isn't wow the most profitable game ever?

This game is too easy. With the new characters it is possible to "rush" with any race. It only takes about 5-10 people to destroy a whole base. Anymore I will build a base with large defenses then drop the kids off at the pool. By the time I return the computer has a small fleet and I still defeat them. I sure hope the finished game is harder.