Starcraft 2 beta

87GT

This game is too easy. With the new characters it is possible to "rush" with any race. It only takes about 5-10 people to destroy a whole base. Anymore I will build a base with large defenses then drop the kids off at the pool. By the time I return the computer has a small fleet and I still defeat them. I sure hope the finished game is harder.

The AI sucks. It's one of the faults of the cracked beta. I guarantee the real one will be much better.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys explain to me how to get this working? Sorry I am a newb...

install winrar and extract the files to a folder. install starcraft. dump the *.sc2 files(maps) into the install folder. dump lazylaunch to the same place. Make a shortcut to lazylaunch on desktop. Double click it and select a map. Then start fapping.

pretty simple ;)

i cant get this to work. errrr. tells me that lazy launch has stopped workign and shuts down.

i downloaded files from the posted link. dummped into folder as .rar files. downloaded lazylaunch 2.0 and placed into same folder, and extracted with winrar files in same folder lazyl is at. nothing...

Select all the zipped folders, do extract files. This will create a directory. Inside, install it using the installer. After its installed, select the lazy launcher included and select the oppropriate map you wanna play. I didn't download any third party software other than what was in the link

I am having the problem during install. It is telling me to insert a CD1. How do I get around that?

Uninstall reinstall try again

i cant get this to work. errrr. tells me that lazy launch has stopped workign and shuts down.

i downloaded files from the posted link. dummped into folder as .rar files. downloaded lazylaunch 2.0 and placed into same folder, and extracted with winrar files in same folder lazyl is at. nothing...

Try downloading lazylaunch directly from http://teknogods.com/

i did download directly from tecknogods. i did not use the one zipped. i will try the zipped one and see if that helps. i have been dying to try this game...even if the AI sucks. :) gives me a fighting chance to build some stuff up a little instead of just a 5 min fight where we dont get to mine and create some cool stuff.

so are you guys even impressed with this game? It seems like the exact same starcraft just with a little better graphics.

Yes

That is the best part, there is nothing wrong with the old starcraft. :)

Exactly