ITB WAT

Alex L.

i hope he has a freakin intake manifold rather than just sucking in straight dirty air.

Fuck it.. it'll just burn up in the cylinders, anyhow. It's not like he's going to daily the car lol

PS- I'm going to run open stacks on my Corolla

I really hope he plans on doing some engine work, because I'm sure just with ITBs he's barely making 200hp. A bunch of head work with cams, high compression and a stroke might get him near 400hp.

They make like 225sh? stock, are you running under the assumption that exhaust & ITB's have somehow subtraced 30hp ?

Guest Removed
That was my initial thought, until he said "with some work" he can make 400. For some reason, I doubt any GE will make 400rwhp N/A :p

your right on that count, since they dont make cams for the N/a motor

Guest Removed
adding the cam sensors to the head requires making bungs for the factory sensors and welding them to the side of the head, which is no big deal really like adding the TT oil pump and crank trigger and so on, but at that point just buy a TT head, oil pump,etc. then i would say buy a TT head, and build that, then swap all that stuff on. but if you would have listened, you would already have a tt swapped in, on a big single. but no, you dont listen for shit.