Anyone do small side jobs?

turbospec29

I would like to do a couple things to my car (04 gtp) before the weekend (new plugs and wires & new fuel filter). For whatever reason I don't want to take on the back bank of plugs by myself or at all if I can find someone who has done it before to do it. Don't have a garage to work in either.

I guess alldata calls for the job to take like 1.4 hours and all the local shops want like 100 bucks to do it. I've heard people say it can easily be done in half an hour. I'll do it myself if I have to, but thought I'd ask around.

Guest Removed

I can get it takin care of for you. we do random small stuff all the time, but i under stand it's a small job, but my schedule is booked. if you want to leave it with me for a day, i can get it in and out and taking care of(just working it through randomly). you would be looking at $75 before taxs.

best bet is to call in and speak with dana to setup a appointment to drop it off.

thanks.

Can't leave my car at his place all day.

Ahh, ok.

Well, since this is the Tech Section...

This link shows the steps for the fuel filter and it takes no special tools -

http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/gasfilter/ .

For the plugs and wires, once the front dog bone mounts are undone, you can use a small ratchet strap (or just about any rope/tether) to hold the engine towards the front of the car while getting the back plugs and wires.

Guest Removed
Can't leave my car at his place all day.

i can have it done while you wait,you just need to make a appointment.(so you dont have to wait to make it in the building, in this case)

and im sure we can squeeze it in before the end of the week.

just have to call in and set it up bro

Guest Removed
+11ty for rob, dude does small jobs while i wait all of the time and also has done large jobs for great great prices.

Speaking of which, tune up and distributor to get my 89 civic running.

you know the drill dude...just call and set it up.