green beer...

SRTurbo04

Real drinkers don't need a fake holiday to get it done.

If I was not training for fight night I would come out to the Crown and unleash the fury :(

+1

Its amateur night tonight. All these "drinkers" don't realize I train the other 364 days of the year.

Real drinkers don't need a fake holiday to get it done.

If I was not training for fight night I would come out to the Crown and unleash the fury :(

+1

Its amateur night tonight. All these "drinkers" don't realize I train the other 364 days of the year.

Please u amateurs can't even handle drinking with me causee ooo shots shots shotss everybodyyyyyy take some shots shots shots woooowoooooo

may come and visit you paul for a drink after i do what i have planned on
oooh so ur gonna come slum down at crown with the "fat an ugly" old bitches... :jerkit:

Disclaimer. I am 100% sober an at work right now. Dammit!!!

Please u amateurs can't even handle drinking with me causee ooo shots shots shotss everybodyyyyyy take some shots shots shots woooowoooooo

oooh so ur gonna come slum down at crown with the "fat an ugly" old bitches... :jerkit:

Disclaimer. I am 100% sober an at work right now. Dammit!!!

Paul I was doing shots when you thought that you were the black power ranger.

I have own grown doing shots since I learned my lesson about what happens after :)

On a semi related note, I saw on the news this morning that Columbus is the largest Killian's drinking city either in the US or the world. The owners are in Columbus from Ireland for St Pattys day.

On a semi related note, the City of Columbus has awful taste in beer if we drink that much Killians.

On a semi related note, I saw on the news this morning that Columbus is the largest Killian's drinking city either in the US or the world. The owners are in Columbus from Ireland for St Pattys day.

They were literally giving away buckets of it at Average Joes last Saturday.

There will be Guinness after work and nothing else. Shots and mixed drinks on such a holiday as today are for girls, or homosexual men.

What about shots of Whiskey?

nevermind that its blended canadian- that has no relevance.

What about shots of Whiskey?

nevermind that its blended canadian- that has no relevance.

Canada does not equal Ireland. Go away.

Edit: You should just drink Jameson Irish Whiskey today.