Droid Help!?

i was trying to open my calendar on my droid today...here is what i get...

Sorry, the process com.android.calendar has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. the only option is to force close.

i havent done anything to this thing...it is still basically new!

wtf?!

tom

Sometimes other apps can cause the process to act up. Theres a number of things you can do.

a. Restart your phone

b. Go to the market and get Advanced Task Manager, use it to kill off unneeded apps

c. Maybe see if there is a calendar app you like better out on the market

Sometimes other apps can cause the process to act up. Theres a number of things you can do.

a. Restart your phone

b. Go to the market and get Advanced Task Manager, use it to kill off unneeded apps

c. Maybe see if there is a calendar app you like better out on the market

thanks...i did a, and b...i don't like c because all my junk is and or was stored in my regular calendar.

fml

tom

Great. How do I save all my chit?

Unless you turned it off, contacts and calendar events should back up to your google account. I'd log into it and check to make sure in the event that you have to reset your phone.

Although, a app force closing shouldn't be enough reason to reset everything. Did you change any settings recently?

However, if you are going to be resetting the phone, you should just load a custom rom onto it :)