Fuck My Life lol

SAMBUSA

Today, I heard my parents having sex for the first time so I turned the TV up really loud to drown out the noise, and a minute or two later my mom comes downstairs in this skimpy nightgown to ask me why the TV was so loud and, seeing the horror on my face, kept asking what was wrong with me. FML

1 of 1Choose a Thumbnail

No Thumbnail

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I was mowing lawns for my summer job. I noticed next to me a shiny new corvette being washed by the owner. I gave a friendly wave, just as I heard a big clank as the mower blade shot a rock into the side of the car. FML

:( so we go to the only nice condo place in huntington for a guy having a stroke, I walk in behind my partner and these people have this cute little dog who was trying to play. I laughed and gave him a pet on the head and tried to walk away.... He tried his hardest to hump my leg as I walked to his owner. hah :mad:

What an image "how are you feeling now sir?" as the dog is humping away panting like crazy...

Remember that episode of Seinfeld where George is all into making & eating sandwiches while having sex with his girlfriend?!? :D

Wasn't it like corn beef, or something really nasty like that :lol:

I remember that episode... my friends and i used to joke about being able to eat a hot pocket during the act... :lol:

It's not bad enough to bring food into the act no no. Mj takes it a step further, by being able to eat during the act. :lol:

I remember that episode... my friends and i used to joke about being able to eat a hot pocket during the act... :lol:

'Eat a hot pocket' - I think I just found my new favorite euphemism.

"Hey baby, why don't we go back to my place? You can lick my red rocket while I eat your hot pocket."

Don't you give me that look, this day is dragging and these are hilarious...
+1 Agreed... this day is slower than a box of hair. Please keep 'em coming.

That's gotta suck, I think I'm gonna take my daily nap :p