gt40 p and stock 5.0 exhaust manifolds

Guest 614Streets

YES

you might have to use some 90 degree plug boots and some heat wrap some places but they bolt up

but the real problem is why would anyone want to use stock ehxaust manifolds on a mustang especially if heads are going on big retard move to re use stock exhaust manifolds if you ask me

call rob he has a set of bbk shorties laying around i think

Guest 614Streets

I know stimmel why would my customer insist on using stock headers when we are putting on fresh 3 angle vj , new matching springs from fowlers with a cobra intake and a new e cam. Why? He says he doesnt have enough money to spend on headers!

Don't tell me I know how dumb it is!

Rob do you have a set of shorties FS?

Guest Removed

i dont think i have shortys....stuff like that moves pretty quick this time of year.

but really stock headers? but anyway, change the damn springs! dont run exploder springs.

Guest 614Streets
i dont think i have shortys....stuff like that moves pretty quick this time of year.

but really stock headers? but anyway, change the damn springs! dont run exploder springs.

No no no exploder springs, Fowlers just did the heads , they have matched springs.

Guest Removed
No no no exploder springs, Fowlers just did the heads , they have matched springs.

stock headers..

this better be some sprayed sleeper or im going to be upset

Guest 614Streets
stock headers..

this better be some sprayed sleeper or im going to be upset

:( . It was one of thoose times when I was even making hand motions explaining how more air coming in needs to get out. He's a good guy and a multiple repeat customer so I will find a way that it doesnt leave without some shorties. :lol: