wtb 86 mustang speaker grill

Miller

I've searched 50resto and I can't seem to find this part. On the lower portion of the door there is a small speaker grill. I need it, preferably in black. Unless someone can point me to a site where I can find it?

Thanks

Guest Removed
They aren't original they were added on but it's one of those tiny covers for the small tweeter.

thats aftermarket stuff..i dont have those. and just look at my 86, and the grills for the door speakers are part of the door panel on mine

Guest Removed
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7741/tweeter.jpg This is the one still in place on the driver door, the passenger is missing.

just buy 2 new speakers with grills..that stuff isnt stock for sure..someone added those

Guest Removed
Thanks Rob. Would you have time next week to slip G in? He just needs a little tweeking on his carb.

a little tweaking always come out to be a rebuild and tune :rolleyes:

who cares about those things

i should have got your 86 when i had the chance ;)

but yeah, i dont care about my 86 vert either..i still hear shit about it every day :rolleyes:

a little tweaking always come out to be a rebuild and tune :rolleyes:

i should have got your 86 when i had the chance ;)

but yeah, i dont care about my 86 vert either..i still hear shit about it every day :rolleyes:

It's got 86k on it we want nothing but you to check the carb and make sure it's dialed in well. no more no less