WTB: Bucket Seats

LS_Sonoma

I know you want black or grey leather, i have tan leather ones out of my 01 Camaro SS if your interested or want to look at them, pass. seat is in a great shape and driver's seat has your normal wear and is 6-way power i believe, thanks

http://driftindy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2902.0 not power but free. just may need to get different rails... lmk if the link doesnt work.

Edit: these may be gone. no word if they are though. dont shoot the messenger if they are... hes located in fishers IN also.

have to have a login...

thanks though

I know you want black or grey leather, i have tan leather ones out of my 01 Camaro SS if your interested or want to look at them, pass. seat is in a great shape and driver's seat has your normal wear and is 6-way power i believe, thanks

Looking for something with a removable headrest, so I can remove it for the low back look.

thanks.

I have 2 black leather front seats out of a Trans Am, 01 I think. The car had hardly any miles on it. The leather is close to perfect, no cracks or worn spots like 4th gen seats usually are.` They have the adjustable side bolsters and the driver is power. They are the nicest I have seen for quite some time. I was going to put them in my TA, but decided I wanted to keep the car original and retain the light gray interior.

I have 2 black leather front seats out of a Trans Am, 01 I think. The car had hardly any miles on it. The leather is close to perfect, no cracks or worn spots like 4th gen seats usually are.` They have the adjustable side bolsters and the driver is power. They are the nicest I have seen for quite some time. I was going to put them in my TA, but decided I wanted to keep the car original and retain the light gray interior.

Exactly what Im looking for. Shoot me a price and pic in a PM if you can sir. I'll most likely bring cash and pick them up.