SW tt gallardo vs LMR vett vs boost logic GT2

Linn1647545492

That was a good race. You should have seen Stacey's TT Viper right after this race switch 3 lanes when he almost lost it - crazy.

My old GT2 went 10.8 at 143 with a 2.2 60 ft. Not bad for 3 year old bolt-on technology!

That was a good race. You should have seen Stacey's TT Viper right after this race switch 3 lanes when he almost lost it - crazy.

My old GT2 went 10.8 at 143 with a 2.2 60 ft. Not bad for 3 year old bolt-on technology!

Is this the yellow and black striped viper?

There is a teaser clip of it somewhere. I'm still waiting for some good long videos to come out.

I will make sure I'm at the event next year.

You of all people would really appreciate the literally 800+ cars that show up fri/sat night that race until 5am. Lots of roll/dig races with average hp around 600/700. I'm bringing a street car next year - it's crazy down there.

You of all people would really appreciate the literally 800+ cars that show up fri/sat night that race until 5am. Lots of roll/dig races with average hp around 600/700. I'm bringing a street car next year - it's crazy down there.

It would be nice to race 800+rwhp cars. Cavin and I have been talking about going for the last two years.

LINN, lock me in to go with you.

Done