FUCK CR!

Gergwheel1647545492

well i would say that this thread went down hill, but it started out as far down as possible. there for no one gets free sushi and wagner you are too fat for me to fight you.... oh and stay the fuck away from my bike

Dont get me started on fat people and bikes. I would say something but the mods here are all cock sucking dildo fags. I wont give you my opinion on mods though because I could be banned for calling them ass stuffing fbi agents. I'll just keep my mouth shut so I dont get warned. If I get warned again I swear I'm going to reply to the pm I get with very unpleasant words. I so hate this website! I hate it so much that when I'm on it for 10 hours today I'm going to have a mean look on my face.... Hell, I may even take pics and put them on my facebook telling everyone how mad I am at mods. They may not know who mods are so I'll have to explain it.. but after I explain it they will be on my side and they may have mean looks as well. The mods here are so lucky that I'm going to keep my opinion to myself on this. Fucking testical sucking werewolves!

So, anyone want to meet up tonight and talk about cars?

Dont get me started on fat people and bikes. I would say something but the mods here are all cock sucking dildo fags. I wont give you my opinion on mods though because I could be banned for calling them ass stuffing fbi agents. I'll just keep my mouth shut so I dont get warned. If I get warned again I swear I'm going to reply to the pm I get with very unpleasant words. I so hate this website! I hate it so much that when I'm on it for 10 hours today I'm going to have a mean look on my face.... Hell, I may even take pics and put them on my facebook telling everyone how mad I am at mods. They may not know who mods are so I'll have to explain it.. but after I explain it they will be on my side and they may have mean looks as well. The mods here are so lucky that I'm going to keep my opinion to myself on this. Fucking testical sucking werewolves!

IB4TL

PS wheres my fucking sushi?

Dramatic recreation of your anger

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/64/ipqveg.gif

This is V8 Beast... I'm so powerful I respond to your post inside of your post. This picture made me lol. Have a nice day

~V8 Beast as mentioned above because I'm V8 Beast and posting in your post.

Brian, i wanna send someone a PM about how MODS suck, who should i PM?

Its too late. You publicly asked who you should send a pm to about mods so technically you publicly questioned mods. You will be banned once Wagner is back from sticking his penis down sewer grates.

Its too late. You publicly asked who you should send a pm to about mods so technically you publicly questioned mods. You will be banned once Wagner is back from sticking his penis down sewer grates.

I am going to punch you in the dick on friday then come on CR and make a post about it.

Then I am gong to go soinic and take a big crap on the tables because i hate sonic that much and i want EVERYONE to noezz

Here is how much money I will fight you for, my asian buddy jeff is holding it

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo195/hatran2907/P5030228.jpg

I made the mistake of letting my dog hold my money..

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID31305/images/091207150409dog_holding_money.jpg

I'll place my bet after he makes a deposit in the back yard.