TX2K10 Certain someones old porsche race

Vlad

Yes. The other GT2 was a similar car but with slightly bigger turbo's, better fuel system, IC's, etc. We dyno'd 732 at slightly higher boost than I ran the car that night. First time I drove it in over two years!

The new owner drove the second run but missed 3rd.

With some mild updating, it can do over 800whp....

Yes. The other GT2 was a similar car but with slightly bigger turbo's, better fuel system, IC's, etc. We dyno'd 732 at slightly higher boost than I ran the car that night. First time I drove it in over two years!

The new owner drove the second run but missed 3rd.

With some mild updating, it can do over 800whp....

You need to have the owner bring that car back to OH so I can line up with it on high boost. :cool:

That's a awesome video. Did the cop just not go after you? It did not look like you ran.

LOL, actually Jamie pulled a Uie and escaped going backwards on the onramp. To bad he ripped the camera off the windshield

You need to have the owner bring that car back to OH so I can line up with it on high boost. :cool:

I don't know what you're running this year, but it trapped 143 and ran 206 in the Mile today....so it's running pretty good. He's going to turn it up past 800whp in a couple months with a better fuel system. I think he will be trailering it through later this summer, so I'll let you know if that's the case. As you know, it dead hooks in 2nd gear, so it's a tough car to beat on the street. :)

I don't know what you're running this year, but it trapped 143 and ran 206 in the Mile today....so it's running pretty good. He's going to turn it up past 800whp in a couple months with a better fuel system. I think he will be trailering it through later this summer, so I'll let you know if that's the case. As you know, it dead hooks in 2nd gear, so it's a tough car to beat on the street. :)

Let me know when the car is in town. :cool:

Is it me or is the owner of the other GT2 a douche. When he said "oh come on, 60 - 130 that's the standard," I wanted to laugh in his face.

Yea, Sean is a douchebag. I've been busting his balls for a couple years now as he was obsessed with my old GT2. Not to mention the sheer number of his idiotic posts.

Not sure if you caught my comment - 'come on, these aren't supras' :D

Of course I was pissed a fucked up the 1st race with the boost controller, but oh well, you win some, lose some. The second race would have been interesting if Eric wouldn't have missed the damn shift!

Yea, Sean is a douchebag. I've been busting his balls for a couple years now as he was obsessed with my old GT2. Not to mention the sheer number of his idiotic posts.

Not sure if you caught my comment - 'come on, these aren't supras' :D

Of course I was pissed a fucked up the 1st race with the boost controller, but oh well, you win some, lose some. The second race would have been interesting if Eric wouldn't have missed the damn shift!

Before he missed the shift you see the car start to pull at the top of the gear.

What state is that car in?

At least someone is driving the car now.

I still love that I drove the black and orange supra before Cavin did and even drove the orange supra back from up north. I've put more miles on that car than he has. Let's not forget I raced the Yellow cobra, black Zo6, grey evo, s2000, supercharged TBSS, E55 and white vette for Cavin. It's a same of all Cavin's cars I never got to drive the GT2.

I still love that I drove the black and orange supra before Cavin did and even drove the orange supra back from up north. I've put more miles on that car than he has. Let's not forget I raced the Yellow cobra, black Zo6, grey evo, s2000, supercharged TBSS, E55 and white vette for Cavin. It's a same of all Cavin's cars I never got to drive the GT2.

Cool, then you need to drive Cavin's Supra back down to Columbus. It's been in my trailer for awhile and Don needs it out of the shop. And bring the money Cavin owes AP as he won't return Don's call. Don is seriously getting pissed.

Cool, then you need to drive Cavin's Supra back down to Columbus. It's been in my trailer for awhile and Don needs it out of the shop. And bring the money Cavin owes AP as he won't return Don's call. Don is seriously getting pissed.

I just got of the phone with Cavin, he said he is to busy to pick the car up however, he does have time to go to Outter Inn and try to pick up some sluzy on a Sunday night.

What if I brought Don the money for Cavins bill? Would Don let the car come home with me with the keys in it? Also does the car run and is it ready to pack linns shit in?