TT Gallardo vs TT viper

Linn1647545492

Video sucked. SW says in one of the vids that his car makes 1250whp and there is one that makes 1400whp. He doesnt say what # though. Viper could be making some serious power at 14 pds.

From the owner of the Lambo

I was the one behind the wheel of the Gallardo and my friend was driving his TTViper. Again, it was NOT at 26psi. I had 5 gallons of pump gas and about 5 gallons of 105, so the boost was turned down accordingly. 26psi was were it was dynoed and that was full C16. Whatever the case, those 2 cars were very evenly matched at the boost they were both set at. Traffic prevented us from going any further. I let out before him to avoid rearending someone. He had the ability to go into the right side emergency lane, I didn't.

Both the TTG and the TTViper had the ability to run more boost, just needed higher octane fuel. With the changes that have been made, I am running about 400 more hp since then and am able to put it down as shown at the Texas Mile. I was not using boost by gear at the mile either. Nothing against Vipers, but there is no way it can lay down another 400 more hp on the street.