WTS: World of Warcraft account

Rustlestiltskin

Up for sale is a world of warcraft account I started back in september when i was tired of going to bars and clubs 24/7. Its a fun game and I played it when i was bored for a couple monthes but I haven't played it since january and so its time to go. Yes, people would never know i'm a closet nerd but when ur bored and dont wanna spend money this is where its at.

Included On this account is:

-Horde Lvl 80 resto/boomkin Druid with 5300+ Gearscore plus good pvp gear.

-some lowbie lvls

I'm looking to get around $300.

considering this toon is geared out from running the highest raids at the time (icc10/25, toc25, etc.) I feel this is very generous

Anybody serious just PM me and i'll get you the gear info from wowarmory, screenshots, and we'll go from there

thanks,

Paul

whats your toons name? Try out buymmoaccounts.com if you wanna make some really easy money. You get about $150 for a naked lvl 80 last time I checked. I've sold 8 so far and have made just over $7k. And just an fyi, no one really cares about pve gear since it's so easy to get. Anyone can push a few buttons in a 25 man and get a drop. I'd suggest before getting rid of it get arena gear. It's harder to do now since you cant autobg. But my shaman just hit 80 the first week of the new patch and I just sold him for $858 after paypal took their cut. and I put about 48-72 hours into him at 80. I sold him with only pvp gear. That's why I didn't get that much. If I would have spent more time playing this horrible game and get the gay pve gear it would have been over $1k. My warlock last season was 1st in every bracket and went for $1,800 by himself. Any gold you have is also a plus. That shit is worth something like $10 for 150g. Also, all the gay pve crap gear and types of mounts, professions kind of help out. If you are gonna sell it, I'd do it soon. Once the expansion hits all the nerdtards are gonna buy it and nerdgasm all over it and a lvl 80 wont be worth shit.

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cartman-wow-sunder.jpg

yea, that's just about right. I "play" the game now like it's my job. Luckily I have 3 toons and they are all "playing" right now...Gotta love taking advantage of game mechanics :D

whats your toons name? Try out buymmoaccounts.com if you wanna make some really easy money. You get about $150 for a naked lvl 80 last time I checked. I've sold 8 so far and have made just over $7k. And just an fyi, no one really cares about pve gear since it's so easy to get. Anyone can push a few buttons in a 25 man and get a drop. I'd suggest before getting rid of it get arena gear. It's harder to do now since you cant autobg. But my shaman just hit 80 the first week of the new patch and I just sold him for $858 after paypal took their cut. and I put about 48-72 hours into him at 80. I sold him with only pvp gear. That's why I didn't get that much. If I would have spent more time playing this horrible game and get the gay pve gear it would have been over $1k. My warlock last season was 1st in every bracket and went for $1,800 by himself. Any gold you have is also a plus. That shit is worth something like $10 for 150g. Also, all the gay pve crap gear and types of mounts, professions kind of help out. If you are gonna sell it, I'd do it soon. Once the expansion hits all the nerdtards are gonna buy it and nerdgasm all over it and a lvl 80 wont be worth shit.

Thats ridiculous, I mean kudo's to you but the fact that you got nearly 2k off of a video game character, Im sorry but that just goes to show you that someone has no life. I play video games almost everyday, and would never even consider paying that much for anything, let along a character I could potentially make myself.

GL with sale though, I checked that account selling website out too and have heard about it before this probably your best bet man!

Thats ridiculous, I mean kudo's to you but the fact that you got nearly 2k off of a video game character, Im sorry but that just goes to show you that someone has no life. I play video games almost everyday, and would never even consider paying that much for anything, let along a character I could potentially make myself.

GL with sale though, I checked that account selling website out too and have heard about it before this probably your best bet man!

The ppl mainly buying the accounts are gold farmers. No matter how much they pay for the account, the amount of gold they will farm then sell will do more then pay for the account. Gold selling is HUGE in WoW. And gold farmers making a killing

The ppl mainly buying the accounts are gold farmers. No matter how much they pay for the account, the amount of gold they will farm then sell will do more then pay for the account. Gold selling is HUGE in WoW. And gold farmers making a killing

yea thats true.

And no I don't cheat. I use programs that you are allowed to use and from that you get pvp honor shananigans. But having honor doesn't do anything if you aren't actually good at the game. Every toon I have is in BG 9 which is with out a doubt the most competitive battle group. And I've been at least 2,200 in every bracket. My warlock was 2,800 in 2's 2,615 in 3's and 2800 in 5's. I still have him btw if anyone wants to spend about $2k they can buy him and have him...:D there are still weeks before the season is over so pretty much anyone could face roll with him.

The only time I spend playing is the first week of the new season. I spend maybe one day. From then on I just do arena with each toon and then autobg on my 3 computers. If you every autobg to get gold it's illegal and your account will get deleted or banned. But doing it for honor is all good.

Edited by rb26deet32

Im sorry but that just goes to show you that someone has no life.

lol, thats what the guys at work tell me. I would never imagine buying account in the first place unless it were for $15 because that is how much it costs for 1 month. So that would actually be worth it. But I gotta say. I love when stupid kids get their parents to buy them a $2,000 cartoon character for a damn video games. I just bought hondata s300 and a new turbo for what I sold my shaman for. And before I sold him I was at about 70 hours. So I made about $13.00/hour for playing a damn video game. My warlock was $16/hour...My warlock that I still have wont get me anything since it was my first toon WAY back in the day. But he will sell for the most.

• 2 weeks later...