so..

dover

i officially hate my life for selling my busa over the winter.. good news though I talked to a gentlemen who may be willing to part with his 08 and I am just awaiting his call..

if anyone else knows of a busa or zx10 or gsxr1k for sale, let me know with some details.. im gettin me another bike this week damn it.

I went up to cycle search an b.s'd with Justin for a bit about the one they had, it's just to bulky for me it doesn't have the feel the busa does for me.. and I couldn't get over the banana seat it has if you want to ride a passenger :-/

There is a crashed 08 GSXR1000 on stangbangerz.com. Doesnt look bad at all and only has 25 miles on it. I think he wants like $4500 for it. Might get it cheaper.

it sold on the 21st...someone got a deal...i tried to jump on it too.

tom

it sold on the 21st...someone got a deal...i tried to jump on it too.

tom

that wasnt a deal i got the deal .......... by time u got everything u need to make that bike road ready u would have 7- 8000 in it

i officially hate my life for selling my busa over the winter.. good news though I talked to a gentlemen who may be willing to part with his 08 and I am just awaiting his call..

if anyone else knows of a busa or zx10 or gsxr1k for sale, let me know with some details.. im gettin me another bike this week damn it.

for the right price anything is for sale

You and me both. I sold my k4 gsxr1000 last year to put a downpayment on a house. Right now when the weather is nice, there is all kinds of maintence to do around the house. Before when the weather is nice, it was riding time. I think I rather have the bike now.. lol :( FML