gregwheel...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. paul is a bitch ass mofo that goes to crown and drinks with women who he never has a chance of sleeping with. ;)

2. i never knew about the dyno day until today when you tole me and i already made plans with the woman for saturday.

3. steve, thanks for having my back.

4. tyler, probably the same chick, but i dont know when you would have met her. Thanks

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/mike/b/5bdxcx.jpg

1. paul is a bitch ass mofo that goes to crown and drinks with women who he never has a chance of sleeping with.

2. i never knew about the dyno day until today when you tole me and i already made plans with the woman for saturday.

4. tyler, probably the same chick, but i dont know when you would have met her. Thanks

Bring The Misses to C&C Saturday Morning??? We will be there.

:cool:

KillJoy

Guest tbutera2112
d42 track day...dont remember the date...october? whenever linn was there in the rental car, chris was in the trunk of the vette, erik had a rolling start....day of many shenanigans

1. paul is a bitch ass mofo that goes to crown and drinks with women who he never has a chance of sleeping with. ;)

Someday when he gets old enough, Paul will have a girlfriend too, right after he hits puberty.

oh thats right tyler, forgot you were there. paul, be careful, vmax's are sleeper cruisers, but you prolly still have it in the bag.

Steve i might be there, but i can say with 90% certainty that she will not want to wake up for that. might even get the bike out for it.

Guest tbutera2112
oh thats right tyler, forgot you were there. paul, be careful, vmax's are sleeper cruisers, but you prolly still have it in the bag.

Steve i might be there, but i can say with 90% certainty that she will not want to wake up for that. might even get the bike out for it.

greg, he has ridden my bike before so he knows....he said he runs 11.4, and vmax are capable of 10.9 stock with good rider, so i figure the bikes are pretty evenly matched after the weight difference between me and him but ive never ran mine so im not sure what ill be able to do on it....im sure he will beat me due to my lack of experience, but once i get it down i think itll be better....put a hurtin on a 06 zx6r the other day from a 20 roll

Guest tbutera2112
sadly paul is a pretty good rider, and he has alot of seat time on his, so he will probably beat you alot. i know he beats me and my bike ran 10.88 with a REALLY good rider on it, and i run 12's with it.

this.

thats why i dont talk too much shit, ive only got about 300 miles seat time on the vmax

and im going to run a faster 1/8 mile than you ;)

Put $ on it? I will own son.

sadly paul is a pretty good rider, and he has alot of seat time on his, so he will probably beat you alot. i know he beats me and my bike ran 10.88 with a REALLY good rider on it, and i run 12's with it.

Awww thanks greg e poo I do have a lot of seat time but sadly I'm no where near a good rider compared to the others that come out

But I will own tyler (my bikes best is 11.70@119)

An I shall own gregs turdblow fireturd too when it runs in 2013