gregwheel...

SRTurbo04

Guest tbutera2112

we will see paul :bangbang:

going to try to make it out to the track day next month....hopefully ill have new tires on the bike by then, im sure you noticed how shitty my rear tire is lol...its hard as a rock, likes to spin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs moar torque

Needs about 100 pounds less weight

we will see paul :bangbang:

going to try to make it out to the track day next month....hopefully ill have new tires on the bike by then, im sure you noticed how shitty my rear tire is lol...its hard as a rock, likes to spin

I ain't skerrrrrd

Back on topic fuck u greg

Its based on the time set on your computer. I did that a few months ago and thought the same thing.

Pc clock says correct time, meh

+1...jeffro fails

fucking retarded ass pizza jockey

id rather be a pizzza jockey than a package jockey :lol:

Put $ on it? I will own son.

10$ has

True... shaving your ass would take off at least 25 pounds.

Ass is shaved its my balls that are hairy

Paul dont be jealous.

And just because you give handjobs behind Crown for speed parts doesnt make you cool.

gotta do what u gotta do.

Pc clock says correct time, meh

id rather be a pizzza jockey than a package jockey :lol:

10$ has

Locked in son

I know I'm late to the party, but Greg + pussy whooped = :confused:

Paul I think you're confusing just having a girlfriend with being pussy whooped. You see most men enjoy the company of an attractive woman. Sometimes they even prefer to hang out with said attractive woman, and potentially get sexy time, over hanging out with guys. Now I know this may come as a shock to someone who isn’t familiar with ladies, such as yourself but most men DO enjoy women. And if that sometimes comes at the expense of skipping out on your circle jerk, then as men we should support our brethren. We typically refer to this type of behavior as being a “Straight Male”.

The line is drawn when said man becomes obsessed with only one woman and lets her lady parts control him. Being controlled by the pussy and simply enjoying the pussy is a thin line. Too much or too little can result in becoming “Pussy Whooped” or in your case, too little can be referred to as “Homosexual”. I find non of the above to be present in the Greg + Lauran (?) case. Based on my findings it appears that Greg has simply found an attractive woman with whom enjoys having intercourse with...

BTW, you going to cars & coffe this weekend?

Guest tbutera2112

Paul I think you're confusing just having a girlfriend with being pussy whooped. You see most men enjoy the company of an attractive woman. Sometimes they even prefer to hang out with said attractive woman, and potentially get sexy time, over hanging out with guys. Now I know this may come as a shock to someone who isn’t familiar with ladies, such as yourself but most men DO enjoy women. And if that sometimes comes at the expense of skipping out on your circle jerk, then as men we should support our brethren. We typically refer to this type of behavior as being a “Straight Male”.

The line is drawn when said man becomes obsessed with only one woman and lets her lady parts control him. Being controlled by the pussy and simply enjoying the pussy is a thin line. Too much or too little can result in becoming “Pussy Whooped” or in your case, too little can be referred to as “Homosexual”. I find non of the above to be present in the Greg + Lauran (?) case. Based on my findings it appears that Greg has simply found an attractive woman with whom enjoys having intercourse with...

lmfao, winpost

I imagine hitting my belly everytime I swung the club would make me resentful too.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

its ok man, i know you enjoy swinging shafts with other men, you dont have to lash out...it was merely a joke

lolz

ahhhh i rememeber your one of them whipped ones too hahaha :bangbang:

an yes ill be at c&c

I will be attending C&C as well fuckers. might even bring lauren if she wants to wake up. I would assume she isn't going to want to get up at 7 on a saturday though. HOWEVER I WILL STILL BE THERE WITHOUT HER!

I see you got your permission slip signed ahead of time. Good for you sir.

I just want to weigh in here. Gerg is pussy whipped. I hate to agree with Paul, but it is the truth.
booyahh

all i got to say is paul was at the avg joe thing last night and instead of hanging out, all he was doing was playing with his phone on cr making this thread and posts.
hey had to hate on greg.

^ because hes a homo
meh