FLAT SLIDE CARBS, good or bad?

speedfrk39

Flatties are usually pretty much for WOT, they can be ridden on the street but it takes a lot of tuning. But in your case, that bike will LOVE them. I personally think the 86 GSXR was the pinnacle of Zuke. They are now tech challenged but for raw, explosive power and serving up death warrants there are precious few that topped the old ones. BE CAREFUL on that thing. And if you ever sell it, think of your old buddy Randy :)

Flatties are usually pretty much for WOT, they can be ridden on the street but it takes a lot of tuning. But in your case, that bike will LOVE them. I personally think the 86 GSXR was the pinnacle of Zuke. They are now tech challenged but for raw, explosive power and serving up death warrants there are precious few that topped the old ones. BE CAREFUL on that thing. And if you ever sell it, think of your old buddy Randy :)
thanks Randy I love my slab side, and I have only had it for a few months, it is kinda awkward to ride compared to my ZX9, BUT IT TURNS HEADS, and she will FLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!LOL needs a little more rubber on the rear,breaks loose a lot.

Hope to see some of the Ohio Riders at Bike night at Quaker this summer, and if I do decide to sell it I will post it here FIRST for my fellow riders.I think I will put the Flat slides in her just for giggles, but haven't decided if I want to tackle the tuning aspect as you say.