Sat 4/3

Cordell

Northwest Side gathering later tonight. 4-6 of us are rolling up to the old Circuit City (next to Appliance Smart) off Sawmill Rd a bit after 10:30pm tonight. Someone mention there was a decent crowd of people out there yesterday.

might as well with all that bank you are making at prestige worldwide wide wide wide

i get so frustrated cause i dont know what i want/whats practical for me right now in my life. Things change quick around these parts, one day i want a tahoe slammed on 26's, the next day i want an M5. Fuck my life.

I got revved at by a dented up acura integra on 270 sitting at 7k rpms at 70 mph trying to race my daily driver. And to put the icing on the cake when I was at a stoplight on Sawmill a red/Primer civic pulled up cranked up there $5 dollar sound system, and started revving. The car had no doorhandles (no they were not shaved lol they were missing.) and Blue neons!!!! Super jdm tight yo.

I got revved at by a dented up acura integra on 270 sitting at 7k rpms at 70 mph trying to race my daily driver. And to put the icing on the cake when I was at a stoplight on Sawmill a red/Primer civic pulled up cranked up there $5 dollar sound system, and started revving. The car had no doorhandles (no they were not shaved lol they were missing.) and Blue neons!!!! Super jdm tight yo.

And to think I could have driven across the city for that.