little update of what my car looks like now

meatloaf169

lol its cool its only my second car. i like the haters they give a honest opinion hahaa but are also super douchebags but who cares when i come back from the air force its gettin redone or sold so yeah

what are you doing in the air force? i vote pop can it

crew cheif, and idk pop can, garage, sell the bitch is my three options but sence its a dsm i'm half tempted to drive the bitch straight off a cliff and call it a day

A) i want to be there when you do drive it off a cliff

B) crew cheif on what, aren't they just glorified gas station attendant for airplanes?

lmao kno any sweet cliffs around columbus, i was seriously half tempted to when i had my old beat ass camry, and the crew chief are like a pit crew for NASCAR. They park and refuel the planes, change the tires, check the hydraulic fluids. shit like that

lmao kno any sweet cliffs around columbus, i was seriously half tempted to when i had my old beat ass camry, and the crew chief are like a pit crew for NASCAR. They park and refuel the planes, change the tires, check the hydraulic fluids. shit like that

on what airplane

And im joking with you im a crew chief on kc-135's

sick man i'm just out of HS so i'm like shit gotta find something to do so i figure it would be sweet to mess with air planes n shit but yeah i'm takin my asvab soon and hopefully talkin to a recuiter and going in by fall

sick man i'm just out of HS so i'm like shit gotta find something to do so i figure it would be sweet to mess with air planes n shit but yeah i'm takin my asvab soon and hopefully talkin to a recuiter and going in by fall

you thinking guard, reserves, or active?

:mad:

most likely reserves, what you think smart decision?

well im on the guard so i will always say guard or reserves are a smart decision, best one i have made so far...i don't know about the reserves but guard is wait listing hardcore, 2 years to get a crew slot out at Rickenbacker...

let me kno what you guys think!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f376/meatloaf169/eclipse.jpg

they give a honest opinion hahaa but are also super douchebags but who cares

Look at that picture maybe that body kit realy looks good to you, it looks like shit to me. I have always like second gen DSM's. I gave you the honest opinion you asked for and you call me a SUPER DOUCHEBAG.

Look at that picture maybe that body kit realy looks good to you, it looks like shit to me. I have always like second gen DSM's. I gave you the honest opinion you asked for and you call me a SUPER DOUCHEBAG.

All stock body parts I believe? In need of paint, yes, but no body kit there mistah.

chill dude your werent hatin that bad to be a super douche, not like the other asses