local tremec dealers

jeffro

Guest Removed
you can get the correct seal from napa..and no, i dont know the part number. you should be able to take the number off the old seal, and get the correct one..since it is just a national seal. hell the guys at o-reilys should be able to get you the correct seal, using the old ones part number. if you destroyed it all ready, i'll try to get the numbers off the one i have here

rob, i called hanlon last friday, and gave them the number off the seal, but it wasnt a tremec part number. the seal came from a place called timken up in canton. some special seal company. would it be possible for you to go grab that part number for me and ill see if napa has it.

rob, i called hanlon last friday, and gave them the number off the seal, but it wasnt a tremec part number. the seal came from a place called timken up in canton. some special seal company. would it be possible for you to go grab that part number for me and ill see if napa has it.

want him to wipe your butt too?

call them god dammit jeff!

im kidding, but seriously, call them.

Guest Removed

timken makes bearings, not seals...in canton. the number you have, any parts store should be able to cross reference.

Guest Removed

jeffro...the number is UH0946E....output shaft seal for a trans...o reilys on westerville rd will have it for you in a bit..they had to run to morse road to pick it for you... now, do you need me to wipe your ass the next time you take a shit aswell?

you can thank dave.

now, the next time, get the number off the old part first, then find your new seal, before you rip your old one out.

jeffro...the number is UH0946E....output shaft seal for a trans...o reilys on westerville rd will have it for you in a bit..they had to run to morse road to pick it for you... now, do you need me to wipe your ass the next time you take a shit aswell?

you can thank dave.

now, the next time, get the number off the old part first, then find your new seal, before you rip your old one out.

rob, i really appreciate what you have done for me.

the number off the old seal is 7300ST. i gave that number to napa AND oreilys and neither of them had anything for that number. i even tried giving them the tremec part number from the service manual and they didnt have anything for that number either.

again, i appreciate it. i will be going there after i finish this nasty frozen pizza, and take a poop.

Guest Removed

that should be the correct seal for a tko1 output. be sure to take your old one with you, just make make sure its somewhat correct..lol

i cant see a number like that anywhere for that seal ???????