Cycle Search

AngryBMW

I would like to give a big thumbs up to Cycle Search, and the Sales Manager Justin.

I was in the market to trade in my sport bike for a cruiser and started looking into Cycle Search. Originally, they did not have what I was looking for so I told Justin my needs and to keep his eyes open for me. I got a message from him a week or so later saying they had something that I may like, so I went back to Delaware to check it out.

Sure enough, the bike he just took in trade was exactly what I was looking for. I told him I would take it, and would bring my bike in the following day to make the trade and sign the paperwork.

I received a good price on my trade, and a fantastic sell price on my new 2006 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100cc.

Justin was very helpful, professional and an overall good guy as were the rest of his staff. I would recommend their services to anyone in the market.

:cool:

-Marc

I would like to give a big thumbs up to Cycle Search, and the Sales Manager Justin.

I was in the market to trade in my sport bike for a cruiser and started looking into Cycle Search. Originally, they did not have what I was looking for so I told Justin my needs and to keep his eyes open for me. I got a message from him a week or so later saying they had something that I may like, so I went back to Delaware to check it out.

Sure enough, the bike he just took in trade was exactly what I was looking for. I told him I would take it, and would bring my bike in the following day to make the trade and sign the paperwork.

I received a good price on my trade, and a fantastic sell price on my new 2006 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100cc.

Justin was very helpful, professional and an overall good guy as were the rest of his staff. I would recommend their services to anyone in the market.

:cool:

-Marc

Awesome! No more excuses why you don't come riding with me.

Awesome! No more excuses why you don't come riding with me.

I'm down to ride brother. :cool:

Text me...I'm not sure I have the right number for you anymore. I have sent you like 3 messages in the past 2 weeks and never got a response..

-Marc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...