Opinions?

CbusBusa

I'm about to sell my 600RR and get either a Hayabusa or an M109. I haven't had the chance to ride either one. I've had a long list of bikes both sport and cruiser. I just can't decide what I want next. Feel free to pitch in on your experiences with either bike.

Sit on them.

well yeah, of course i've sat on them just haven't ridden them. i'd definitely have to get a lowered busa with my short ass. i'm wondering if the handling will be adversely effected by lowering it. i still wanna be able to ride hocking hills and such.

If you are short both bikes will not feel comfortable. I'm 5'10" and had an 04 Busa and on longer rides than 30 min my shoulders would start to hurt on the busa. I didnt find it comfortable at all. I rode my buddys M109R and that one just feels funky riding it and turning felt like the front will go out anytime. The handle bars are too far out and my lower back killed me in less than 30 min of riding. Definately ride them before buying.

I'm about to sell my 600RR and get either a Hayabusa or an M109. I haven't had the chance to ride either one. I've had a long list of bikes both sport and cruiser. I just can't decide what I want next. Feel free to pitch in on your experiences with either bike.

How much for the 600RR?