Spotted: GTR of beauty!

Putty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh...Anyone who buys that over a 991 Turbo is a ritard

For the difference in cost I could make that GTR circle that Porsche. Look better doing it, too.

I cant believe that they are auto stick though. Seriously? Wth.

Dumb as fuck idea indeed.

For the difference in cost I could make that GTR circle that Porsche. Look better doing it, too.

996T can be had for 50K's if not cheaper. Get a set of GT30's and its game over nissan. Plus I can get one in a manual. Porsche > Turbo G37

996T can be had for 50K's if not cheaper. Get a set of GT30's and its game over nissan. Plus I can get one in a manual. Porsche > Turbo G37

or chip for cheap?

And the Porsche won't have gay transfer case explosion, smg fail, hood-ram extension-fail, ricer "R", and it doesn't come from the same company that makes the sentra.

or chip for cheap?

And the Porsche won't have gay transfer case explosion, smg fail, hood-ram extension-fail, ricer "R", and it doesn't come from the same company that makes the sentra.

Dont bash the Sentra, My 2002 SE R Spec V was a great little car!! Till I blew the motor :)

Dont bash the Sentra, My 2002 SE R Spec V was a great little car!! Till I blew the motor :)

The spev-v sentras are kinda cool, especially for a sentra. But you can get them in a manual, they are cheap, and the GT-R is neither.

Guest tbutera2112
or for money spent buy ZR1

???????

WIN.

i can think of a ton of cars ide rather spend 80k on rather than a gtr haha....hell ide rather have a c5 or c6 vette