KFC Double Down reviews

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Its the most popular search on Yahoo right now...lots of fatties on teh intenets i guess

surprisingly, its not that bad (compared to other fast food items...not in itself) health wise... 500 some calories and 32g of fat

Guest tbutera2112
i think il be having one too, and posting back.

it looks worth trying...but for an extra dollar i could have chipotle...if the thing was cheaper like $3, ide probably go get one...but really, unless that sauce is something great, its just chicken with cheese on it...which isnt really my favorite thing anyways...oh and the two tiny pieces of bacon that you most likely wont even taste lol

it looks worth trying...but for an extra dollar i could have chipotle...if the thing was cheaper like $3, ide probably go get one...but really, unless that sauce is something great, its just chicken with cheese on it...which isnt really my favorite thing anyways...oh and the two tiny pieces of bacon that you most likely wont even taste lol

how much is that thing? 4$? 5?

did you get it from the one off sandusky st? theres your messy problem. retards work in delaware.

Truer words have never been spoken.

grilled? fail

I like their grilled chicken, plus I'll let you fatties review the regular.

Why would you eat that, even adkins diet people can't get away with ordering it because it's breaded. How embarrassing it would be to order. Just announce how fat you really are to the person behind the register.

I mean what are we gonna eat in 10 years? "I'll have the crisco burger hold the burger, and a side of cooled bacon fat wedges, and vegetable oil for my drink. Thanks!"

Fuck I'm gonna go ahead and say doing a line of coke every once in a while is healthier.....

Guest tbutera2112
Why would you eat that, even adkins diet people can't get away with ordering it because it's breaded. How embarrassing it would be to order. Just announce how fat you really are to the person behind the register.

I mean what are we gonna eat in 10 years? "I'll have the crisco burger hold the burger, and a side of cooled bacon fat wedges, and vegetable oil for my drink. Thanks!"

Fuck I'm gonna go ahead and say doing a line of coke every once in a while is healthier.....

its not as bad as a lot of other things you can order....go look up the info on it, you might be surprised

Guest tbutera2112

exact same calories as big mac (for the fried one, not the grilled one...that has 80 less)....3g fat more (32 unlike big macs 29)

whopper (without cheese) has 670 calories, 130 more than the double down... and 40g fat, 8 more than double down

still isnt healthy at all....but its not as bad as people who order a double whopper with cheese, or hell even a single whopped without