Swifty's Gas Station

jeffro

Went to the one on 23 north of Delaware, told the guy i wanted 15 bucks. i give him my card, he swipes it, pushes 87, i yell out the window to stop and that i wanted premium. he doesn't hear me, i continue yelling out the window, no response. after he gives me my receipt i tell him i didn't want 87, and i appreciated him asking what kind of gas i wanted. his response was "oh sorry bud" bangs on the side of the car and says have a good one.

needless to say i wont be returning to that place.

I remember I stoped by the one on westerville rd filled my older car up got down the street when iron pony was k marts and the car shut off and was missing real bad before I pulled in the gas station the car was running fine could not get it started my uncle came with his roll back to tow it took it to his garage come to fine out Injectors went out he dropped the tank gas was old and didn't. Even look good stay away from Swifty and Certified gas junk stuff

I remember I stoped by the one on westerville rd filled my older car up got down the street when iron pony was k marts and the car shut off and was missing real bad before I pulled in the gas station the car was running fine could not get it started my uncle came with his roll back to tow it took it to his garage come to fine out Injectors went out he dropped the tank gas was old and didn't. Even look good stay away from Swifty and Certified gas junk stuff

I had to read this 3 times before any of it made any sense.

Guest tbutera2112
Swifty doesn't even have "premium" (usually 93 or 94) they sell 91 and call it premium.

in some areas of the country, 91 is the highest they have...also, "premium" as defined in the owners manual of cars that require premium, is 91 octane or better.... my car calls for premium, and i run 91 since thats what it says in my manual...no need for anything higher unless your car is modified and needs the extra octane