Have to love gangsta wannabes.

RC K9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would love to walk up on these kids with Kreios while they are misspelling their vandalism and ask what they think they are doing. Then look down at Kreios and say "they're going to clean it up aren't they Kreios or they are going to be sorry aren't they;)" Grab the soap, water, and scrub brushes thug-nasties!

I'm getting the impression you don't get the stereo type.

I second that.

If you need me to go into detail on how Graffitti is a part of hip hop culture along with rap music (including gangsta rap, hence the reference to ganstas), and break dancing, I can. While I don't consider this to be true graffiti, but more along the lines of useless vandalism, it still shows a sign of rebellion, which is how/why hip hop culture originated. These kids aren't truly gangstas, they are wannabes, so there was some scarcasm in my statement.

I second that.

If you need me to go into detail on how Graffitti is a part of hip hop culture along with rap music (including gangsta rap, hence the reference to ganstas), and break dancing, I can. While I don't consider this to be true graffiti, but more along the lines of useless vandalism, it still shows a sign of rebellion, which is how/why hip hop culture originated. These kids aren't truly gangstas, they are wannabes, so there was some scarcasm in my statement.

I hope you're only kidding. If not I feel sorry for you. If so, LOL!!!