Have to love gangsta wannabes.

RC K9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that.

If you need me to go into detail on how Graffitti is a part of hip hop culture along with rap music (including gangsta rap, hence the reference to ganstas), and break dancing, I can. While I don't consider this to be true graffiti, but more along the lines of useless vandalism, it still shows a sign of rebellion, which is how/why hip hop culture originated. These kids aren't truly gangstas, they are wannabes, so there was some scarcasm in my statement.

Graffiti is no doubt a part of the hip hop sub culture when it began....and when it began they tagged their names or alias to get attention ....not "we hate fags shit"...so therefore this has nothing to do w/ stereotype of of rap music. It used to be hip hop was about getting your name out on the street scene or as a graffiti artist....now theres street art which I absolutly love.....good art is good art...but a kid w/ a graffiti can who hates fags is still just a kid writing w/ a pencil, but now with a wall and a can of paint...this has nothing to do w/ being hip hop, rap, ganstga....its just ignorance...I can find multiple punk kids who just walk down a alley way spray painting a line...shit is stupid....I love good street art....but dumb lines and sentences are pointless....so all in all....to call these kids "gangstas" is ignorant...give a kid a paint can and the kid will most likely write some dumb ass shit.

Would love to walk up on these kids with Kreios while they are misspelling their vandalism and ask what they think they are doing. Then look down at Kreios and say "they're going to clean it up aren't they Kreios or they are going to be sorry aren't they;)" Grab the soap, water, and scrub brushes thug-nasties!

LOL. Thats if Krieos can hold a straight face long enough for them to do it. At least he will hold the command...

Graffiti is no doubt a part of the hip hop sub culture when it began....and when it began they tagged their names or alias to get attention ....not "we hate fags shit"...so therefore this has nothing to do w/ stereotype of of rap music. It used to be hip hop was about getting your name out on the street scene or as a graffiti artist....now theres street art which I absolutly love.....good art is good art...but a kid w/ a graffiti can who hates fags is still just a kid writing w/ a pencil, but now with a wall and a can of paint...this has nothing to do w/ being hip hop, rap, ganstga....its just ignorance...I can find multiple punk kids who just walk down a alley way spray painting a line...shit is stupid....I love good street art....but dumb lines and sentences are pointless....so all in all....to call these kids "gangstas" is ignorant...give a kid a paint can and the kid will most likely write some dumb ass shit.

Thank you.

You guys take things way too seriously. The title of the thread could be right. A gangster wannabe is someone that tries bs like this but doesnt do it right. If he called them gangstas then he would be wrong... but he called them wannabe's which could be true.

You guys take things way too seriously. The title of the thread could be right. A gangster wannabe is someone that tries bs like this but doesnt do it right. If he called them gangstas then he would be wrong... but he called them wannabe's which could be true.

What annoyed me is the fact that he "stereotyped" this wannabe gangster with hip-hop.. that's a slap in the face to hip-hop heads.

People have been writing shit on walls ever since people moved into caves. "Oh its hip hop son". You know I had someone tell me how Zoo York was a ghetto clothing line? It's a fucking skateboarding company. Fucking rappers/hip-hop people think they fucking started it all and it pisses me off.

Ha ha ha. People getting mad about this. I see more graf/tags, etc where I live on Cleveland and North Broadway than I ever have in New Albany and Gahanna, etc. I know these little punks. They rob houses all around my neighborhood, including my own. They run their mouths, physically assault people, (gangster stuff) and vandalize. What happens when I walk out on my porch? There is 6 preteen to mid teenage boys bumping Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, etc. Same kids that have been caught multiple times robbing house and beating on old people. You telling me these kids aren't influenced by the gangster aspect of hip hop culture? Ha ha. Wow.

What annoyed me is the fact that he "stereotyped" this wannabe gangster with hip-hop.. that's a slap in the face to hip-hop heads.

Lots of things are a slap in the face to true hip hop heads. All that garbage you hear on the radio is a slap in the face to hip hop heads. You want to call fifty cent hip hop and then call Immortal Technique hip hop? Please. They don't belong in the same catagory. But they all have the same fundamental roots. And why would you be annoyed? Why would you allow my opinion on something alter your mood? Ha ha, this thread is funny. Lets keep it going.

Plus if your a real hip hop head, you dont listen to this new crap that rappers put out. That shit is garbage. So, your response is invalid.

Plus if your a real hip hop head, you dont listen to this new crap that rappers put out. That shit is garbage. So, your response is invalid.

Invalid how... Where did I claim I listened to any of this new garbage?

Lots of things are a slap in the face to true hip hop heads. All that garbage you hear on the radio is a slap in the face to hip hop heads. You want to call fifty cent hip hop and then call Immortal Technique hip hop? Please. They don't belong in the same catagory. But they all have the same fundamental roots. And why would you be annoyed? Why would you allow my opinion on something alter your mood? Ha ha, this thread is funny. Lets keep it going.

Putting words in my mouth? Try again. Plus, if you're comparing Cleveland to New Albany, you're a fucking retard.

Ha ha...I just caught the Zoo York statement...I from the Skateboadring delegation choose...Zoo York...but the hip hop delegation can have Ecko.

I wear ecko shirts and DC shoes...does that make me a skateboarding gangster wannbe?

Putting words in my mouth? Try again. Plus, if you're comparing Cleveland to New Albany, you're a fucking retard.

You have me lost. who is talking about cleveland? I am talking about hip hop culture's influence manifesting itself through spray painting on walls. You are going to find a lot more of that where I live on Cleveland ave than you will by individuals that live in new albany. You know why? Culture difference. Someone is having trouble connecting the dots here in how culture/environment spreads out in many directions and influences behavior.

You have me lost. who is talking about cleveland? I am talking about hip hop culture's influence manifesting itself through spray painting on walls. You are going to find a lot more of that where I live on Cleveland ave than you will by individuals that live in new albany. You know why? Culture difference. Someone is having trouble connecting the dots here in how culture/environment spreads out in many directions and influences behavior.

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc336/dodgeramit360/BertStare.jpg

I can't even get into this with you..

He thought you said Cleveland as in the city not Cleveland as in the avenue. lol.

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc336/dodgeramit360/BertStare.jpg

I can't even get into this with you..

Ha ha it seems you already have. This is great. My apologies for having such inferior interpretations of what Iobserve in comparison to yours. Clearly your interpretations of this situation are much more accurate as I am sure like me, you are probably surrounded by it and live it every day, and probably for much longer than the nearly 15 years I have spent.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d0aRGJL-I6o/SsVaAh5G0TI/AAAAAAAACCM/6tgZmisLQPo/s400/immortal_technique.jpg