Looking at 1998 Chevy K1500 4x4

Twistedrx7

Found one for about $3k. Ive seen a lot of different pricing on this and wasnt sure how good of a deal i was looking at. It has 149k miles extended cab. new fuel pump, brakes, and tires. Needs a new windshield and hood.

Looks like this truck

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1669564342.html

Anything good or bad with these trucks to watch out for, or anything to check out on it?

I have 215k miles on my 97. no issues. just make sure everything works. I would sell mine for 2500-3k if I were to sell it so that sounds like a good deal. mine has no rust and is in great cond though. what motor is in it?

??? where did you get that from?

The one im looking at is a 5.7l. the one in the ad is just for a photo id

Reading > me.

I guess I'll add something useful. I drove a 95 Z71 ext cab for 2 years as a DD. Loved every mile of it and never had any issues.

They are good trucks my dad has a 95 ext cab 2wd and a rear brake line rusted out on it and now he doesn't want to fix it. I'm getting it for free and just need to fix the line and I have a free good running truck, even if it does have 185K on it.