727whp Evo

vwjeff

Thanks again guys! Dave for whatever reason only pulled the engine to 8k rpm. Lastyear he pulled it to 9k. I dunno why he didnt pull it all the way. But this thing is making ALOT more power than whats in the video:cool:

Guest Removed
dude I made made 320 on Buschurs dyno and went 11.8's... just bolt on's lol. How in that for your answer:D

so 500hp evos dont run 13's..... thats what i thought..but you know how people talk..

and 320 on a mustang dyno is what on a dyno jet? 400?

so 500hp evos dont run 13's..... thats what i thought..but you know how people talk..

and 320 on a mustang dyno is what on a dyno jet? 400?

If you're looking for more familiar Dynojet comparisons, my EVO made 400whp on IPS's Dynojet and ran the numbers in my sig.

Guest Removed
If you're looking for more familiar Dynojet comparisons, my EVO made 400whp on IPS's Dynojet and ran the numbers in my sig.

HA more proof in this thread....nice.

Guest Removed
Buschur's old drag car made 730's on there dyno. They took the car over to a DJ and the car made 903whp... so I need to find a and AWD DJ when I get the car here.

cause its not making the motor work as hard.. plus the DJ correction factory is a big issue