SRT4 owners chime in...

cinergi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how can you testify for the srt-4 if you know nothing about dsms? Let alone coming from the person that wants more power but real good gas milage. You can't have both. Sorry to the person that made this thread, it kind of got trashed.

No problem, I enjoy the entertainment. I am not interested in power, just possible fun instead of a complete econobox. I am not the one claiming that an SRT4 is fast and I am also not claiming I am the best driver, nor am I the worst. I've messed around with multiple DSMs and WRXs and I have had two MR2's as well. I have had my fast cars and I am building one right now... I am not considering the SRT4 in that goal.

I posted because I have never driven an SRT4, which is why I made the thread.

No problem, I enjoy the entertainment. I am not interested in power, just possible fun instead of a complete econobox. I am not the one claiming that an SRT4 is fast and I am also not claiming I am the best driver, nor am I the worst. I've messed around with multiple DSMs and WRXs and I have had two MR2's as well. I have had my fast cars and I am building one right now... I am not considering the SRT4 in that goal.

I posted because I have never driven an SRT4, which is why I made the thread.

Lol that srt4 and dsm stuff was towards K stang. The sorry was for you. ;)

Lol that srt4 and dsm stuff was towards K stang. The sorry was for you. ;)

I understand, thank you sir. I was just clarifying my stance before Mustang owners jumped in the thread that was clearly titled. :)

Edited by cinergi
additional comments added

I was going to buy an 04 SRT-4. Test drove it at a dealership off Morse- after a moderately agressive test drive it had some serious clutch chatter, concerned with the chance that it would be a typical chrysler product and that I am 5'6ish and the "viper" seats lower bolsters put my knees into the dashboard as well....

I walked away and bought an 04 Acura RSX-S.

It did seem like a fun car however.

And as far as the Kstang bashing I think all of us were young and car crazy once...

Love my srt. Makes over 400 everyday, and I beat the shit out of it. I've only HAD to put wheel bearing in it, but I just turned 90k. Probably the most stout car I've owned since I beat the crap out of it. That's also with a drive to and from heath every day.

Love my srt. Makes over 400 everyday, and I beat the shit out of it. I've only HAD to put wheel bearing in it, but I just turned 90k. Probably the most stout car I've owned since I beat the crap out of it. That's also with a drive to and from heath every day.

street tire to street tire from a dig bring it! my car made a low 280hp last year im not scared .:bangbang:

daily driver srt4 is great. Fun to drive pretty quick as well. I loved mine and beat the living fap out of it.

If it has stage 2 turbo toys that would be cool. That is what I had in mine. I ran 13.10 @ 107 mph my brother touched 12's in his.

they are fun at the track b/c front wheel drive 5 speed is not easily mastered at the track. They are about all around cheap price fun car. Haters will hate but for the money you spend on an SRT4, you get the best performance.

also both mine and my brother never had and Negative issues his has about 60k on it mine had 40k when i got rid of it.