SRT4 owners chime in...

cinergi

Just because you think i post stupid threads doesn't mean that you know me.

Kid thought i don't know about SRT-4's and WRXs. I actually happen to know a lot about them. I'm choosing to only post about stuff i know about. This i have lots of knowledge about, thus i posted.

@Jones and Just2Sweet

Do you think what i posted about is erroneous or misguided in any way?

just posting my personal experience with the cars.

So you have lots of knowledge about SRT-4's and WRX's? Riiiiiiiight......good job ruining this guys thread :gtfo:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you think i post stupid threads doesn't mean that you know me.

Kid thought i don't know about SRT-4's and WRXs. I actually happen to know a lot about them. I'm choosing to only post about stuff i know about. This i have lots of knowledge about, thus i posted.

@Jones and Just2Sweet

Do you think what i posted about is erroneous or misguided in any way?

just posting my personal experience with the cars.

Well what Psi is a srt-4's wastegate actuator designed to open at from factory?

So you have lots of knowledge about SRT-4's and WRX's? Riiiiiiiight......good job ruining this guys thread :gtfo:

Hey, HEY man, wait just one minute......SOME of us are trying to LEARN a thing or two. I think we could all benefit from 3.8stang's superior automotive knowledge.....

The problem with this, is anybody can be a genious on the internet thanks to google. Lets drag him out in person and ask said questions. This will at least give him time to study!

:cool:

Nah man you're fine, I just thought the comment you made about his car was funny

btw his SRT-4 would rape your gayass DSM.

Cool. I don't like DSM :p lol

My knowledge is actually from experiencing the cars by driving them, riding in them, and seeing them race.

Cars i know about:

Mustangs, SRT-4, WRX, Civic Si, End of list, lol.

LOL. This thread is awesome. I cant even turn my boost down enough to give the SRT4 a chance. Holset actuator ftmfw.

I want to see you race against Kstang, with him driving any of his friend's cars. I mean he knows your car is so slow apparently, and he talks about his friends' super fast cars, and he likes to bench race other people's cars.....so why not? :cool:

My knowledge is actually from experiencing the cars by driving them, riding in them, and seeing them race.

Cars i know about:

See my above post. Awaiting response.....

I want to see you race against Kstang, with him driving any of his friend's cars. I mean he knows your car is so slow apparently, and he talks about his friends' super fast cars, and he likes to bench race other people's cars.....so why not? :cool:

<<<<<<<<----------- Terrible driver.

Maybe this kids car is sweet. i don't know anything about it. Just wanted to talk shit cuz he's a douche.

Oh man, my shits so sweet, i better turn my PSI down before a 12.5 car could compete with me, oh man, i'm so cool.

Douche.

Indeed... I guess I get the entertaining post of the evening... by complete utter accident. lol

Sorry if u want any specific questions pm me or flybye

13 pounds..

LOL. This thread is awesome. I cant even turn my boost down enough to give the SRT4 a chance. Holset actuator ftmfw.

I am not scared..... :bangbang:

<<<<<<<<----------- Terrible driver.

Maybe this kids car is sweet. i don't know anything about it. Just wanted to talk shit cuz he's a douche.

Oh man, my shits so sweet, i better turn my PSI down before a 12.5 car could compete with me, oh man, i'm so cool.

Douche.

When since 2000 has a 12.5 been fast ?

Cars i know about:

Then how can you testify for the srt-4 if you know nothing about dsms? Let alone coming from the person that wants more power but real good gas milage. You can't have both. Sorry to the person that made this thread, it kind of got trashed.

Then how can you testify for the srt-4 if you know nothing about dsms? Let alone coming from the person that wants more power but real good gas milage. You can't have both. Sorry to the person that made this thread, it kind of got trashed.

HAAHAHAHAHA. Nice sig.

:confused: i don't want that.

I want good gas mileage and longevity. Gotta get my slowstang through college and then some till i can buy another car. M112 idea was terrible, i regret ever buying the parts. I was lucky i was able to sell them.

Again, you think you know me, but you don't.