My car

KStang3.8

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't believe the videos were actually made.

X2 but you have to give it to the kid, he has done more racing in those videos then probably half the people posting. (and if you take offence to that then you're the ass doing all the talking) We can't all drive 9, 10 and 11 second cars that trap 130-150mph. you have to start some where. He's not bragging that he can take down CR with his V6 Ruststang, he's just enjoying his car and sharing it with others and after all isn't that what this site is for?

X2 but you have to give it to the kid, he has done more racing in those videos then probably half the people posting. (and if you take offence to that then you're the ass doing all the talking) We can't all drive 9, 10 and 11 second cars that trap 130-150mph. you have to start some where. He's not bragging that he can take down CR with his V6 Ruststang, he's just enjoying his car and sharing it with others and after all isn't that what this site is for?

You sound like an overzealous camp counselor.

i would beat a buick n/a 3.8, you're on :D

Actually...no you wouldnt. I've got first hand experience. I got beat by a 3800 buick in my 99 V6 mustang. Both autos, buick busted to all hell.

Altough, you got mods, I didnt mod the shitstang

Jesus tapdancing Christ this kid is dumb. How the fuck did he pass through the oven gates?

I keep asking my self how as well. I think brian carters ass let him in just to mess with people....

Come on the kid straight up said he has no ideas what the lights meen at the tree at the track... really??? :wtf: turn on the tv. Watch you tube shoot google it

X2 but you have to give it to the kid, he has done mori e racing in those videos then probably half the people posting. (and if you take offence to that then you're the ass doing all the talking) We can't all drive 9, 10 and 11 second cars that trap 130-150mph. you have to start some where. He's not bragging that he can take down CR with his V6 Ruststang, he's just enjoying his car and sharing it with others and after all isn't that what this site is for?

:gtfo: mom atleast ur turn ran in the 14's stock .... he has throw 2500 bucks an doesn't even run in the 14's....

Atleast civic owneres if they throw that kind of money in it are easily in the 13s shoot some inthe 12s. An 11's

An one last thing the kid talks about how much he likes to race his car .... but all he does is "street" race.. I can understand being slow an just wanting to race but goodlord man go to the track events or something an stay off the street.

An one last thing the kid talks about how much he likes to race his car .... but all he does is "street" race.. I can understand being slow an just wanting to race but goodlord man go to the track events or something an stay off the street.

Why!? It's not like he's going fast enough to hurt anyone. A few of his "race videos" looked like he was merging onto the freeway, not racing.

Why!? It's not like he's going fast enough to hurt anyone. A few of his "race videos" looked like he was merging onto the freeway, not racing.

That's something a slow person would say :lol:

wanna race a neon???

No there too slow an they need to D I A F!!!!1

Edit ::disclaimer: I know I'm slow no I don't think I'm fast an I drive a neon :bangbang: I'm ok with it I'm just royally bored at work.

I give the kid points just for putting up with you dick heads

It's true.....

But

The beating wouldn't be so severe if on every other page he didn't start anew with a fresh idiotic comment:

" I know all there is to know about WRX & NEONS "

" No swapped civic I've sever seen can beat me"

Ect. Ect. Ect.

I give the kid points just for putting up with you dick heads

i appreciate it both of you. Super GTP i think you fully described how i feel. I've got to start somewhere. I love racing even if it takes me twice as long to get to 100 as it does most other cars on CR. And i really enjoy sharing my experiences and learning about other's.

Actually...no you wouldnt. I've got first hand experience. I got beat by a 3800 buick in my 99 V6 mustang. Both autos, buick busted to all hell.

Altough, you got mods, I didnt mod the shitstang

My mods really do make a huge difference from stock, especially the 410's. stock ~17.6 in the 1/4 mile. now based on people i've raced i'm between 15.3-15.6, so atleast a 2 second improvement. I'm pretty sure i'd beat it.

Come on the kid straight up said he has no ideas what the lights meen at the tree at the track... really??? :wtf: turn on the tv. Watch you tube shoot google it

i've been told before and seen videos, i was just making excuses not to go to track day cuz i can't lol. but ya, i could easily figure it out. i'm not stupid.

It's true.....

But

The beating wouldn't be so severe if on every other page he didn't start anew with a fresh idiotic comment:

" I know all there is to know about WRX & NEONS "

" No swapped civic I've sever seen can beat me"

Ect. Ect. Ect.

i don't mean to come off like that. I'll just stop making comments like that.

Ah, ninja edit.

Gotta lose the stock rims, dude!

Oh and I like how you made this thread in the romper room, it's like you're expecting the thread to go to hell :lol:

That's what it was called before "the romper room"

Back in my day we called it DJ's Kitchen because he would OWN people.