My car

KStang3.8

I just dont understand some things....please explain K stang. OK first, why would you hold your camara doing 120 on country roads when you know they are fucked up? NUmber 2, if you race someone and they are already 10 car lengths in front of you at 40 hy stay in it to 120.......makes no change. I just back off if I know I blew them away or they blew me away. Just my 2 cents.

youre right, there was no reason to stay in the race, not sure why i did

only takes one hand to hold the steering wheel in an automatic, so the camera hand was easy. I didn't glance at the camera a single time, just hoped i was pointing in a good direction and they all turned out well. Also, i've done a lot of runs on that road before these videos, and so had tons of my friends, so i trusted the road.

all that said, i know it was stupid. i was 16-17.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aint no way im making it to my first class now. Ill have to stay up all night to make sure i dont miss anything. I dont want mass hysteria like the ricers thread.

NUmber 2, if you race someone and they are already 10 car lengths in front of you at 40 hy stay in it to 120.......makes no change. I just back off if I know I blew them away or they blew me away. Just my 2 cents.

Courtesy man, just cause someone pulls on you doesnt mean you let off right away. Go through with it and have some fun, don't be like those homo's on the texas vids where as soon as they start getting pulled on they let off.

Guest Removed

i miss the kitchen...lol

this guy kind of reminds me of martin.

heres a epic one http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40853

i drove that kind nuts for 2 months, then he makes that thread. havent seen much from him lately.

oh, and that mustang tail light in your trunk lid... is not any thing special !

there are some great ones here too http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28&order=desc&page=2

anyone remember team output? :lol:

i miss the kitchen...lol

this guy kind of reminds me of martin.

heres a epic one http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40853

i drove that kind nuts for 2 months, then he makes that thread. havent seen much from him lately.

oh, and that mustang tail light in your trunk lid... is not any thing special !

there are some great ones here too http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28&order=desc&page=2

anyone remember team output? :lol:

Yeah EPIC threads, and I agree, I've been saying for the past couple weeks that this KStang character is Martin version 2

he hate me:

WHAT?!

You are the worst kind of ricer, one that doesn't even own a import. I mean joining a "racing" board with a V6 stang without a power adder and talking about it the way you have is like playing basketball with a retard and calling him for double dribble.

i lol'd pretty hard at that. How did people mistake me for martin? his 6 is even worse than MINE! mine comes stock 195hp and his comes stock 140hp.

I MEAN COME ON! i blow him out of the water.

On a serious note, i hope you guys don't honestly think i'm as ricey and stupid as him. I'm really not. I really love cars and love to discuss them.

he hate me:

i lol'd pretty hard at that. How did people mistake me for martin? his 6 is even worse than MINE! mine comes stock 195hp and his comes stock 140hp.

I MEAN COME ON! i blow him out of the water.

On a serious note, i hope you guys don't honestly think i'm as ricey and stupid as him. I'm really not. I really love cars and love to discuss them.

I never knew a stock V6 Mustang to ever blow anything out of the "water".

really, 195 at the crank. They can become real monsters if you spend about 3000 on them. I went the $2500 bolt on route instead of the $3000 ported everything, cam, rear end route. should have educated myself properly before buying parts.

<<<<<<----------------- Idiot

really, 195 at the crank. They can become real monsters if you spend about 3000 on them. I went the $2500 bolt on route instead of the $3000 ported everything, cam, rear end route. should have educated myself properly before buying parts.

<<<<<<----------------- Idiot

Take v6 and 3 grand, sell and get v8. Problem solved.

Or.

Take v6 and 3 grand, sell v6 and keep 3 grand, blow all 6-8 on hookers/blow in one night.

I never knew a stock V6 Mustang to ever blow anything out of the "water".

i was joking, but seriously, the 94-98 v6 is SLLLLLOOOOWWWWW. 140bhp, thats what, 110 to the wheels? ish? THAT might as well be a civic. Mine atleast sounds better than a civic.

Guest Removed

the way you are coming off with some young dumb kid shit. making lists of cars and what not..now your even making a thread in the kitchen like he did.

see where this is going martin2.0

Guest Removed
Take v6 and 3 grand, sell and get v8. Problem solved.

Or.

Take v6 and 3 grand, sell v6 and keep 3 grand, blow all 6-8 on hookers/blow in one night.

yes yes thats it...then lets make it look like a cobra

eeerr wait..:o