OPINIONS ON AR-24 13?

STEVE-O

anyone have one? if so I got a couple questions for you..

have you had any common problems with it? do you carry it? And lastly if so would you mind if I got with you and tried it out???

I am looking at this to use for my ccw but no range I found has the compact to rent to see if I like it.. And I really dont waqnt to spend a good amount of change on a gun I have never shot before... The full size seems just a tad to big for me to want to carry it but the compact 13 seems like it would be perfect...

That's pretty much a CZ clone, specifically the 75 compact. Look into the CZs if that's what your after. CZ makes good shit.

www.czusa.com

Ya all of them are based from the cz but the 13 unlike the 10 or 15 is not full size.

They ahd a full size at buckeye outdoors in lacaster last weekend but not as a rental and its the only one they had like that...

it feels really nice in my hand so I wanted to see how well it shot before I buy it..

CZ is better quality.

If it fits you well, go for it. It shoots good, but it's not one of my favorites personally.

well I was never a real fan of any 9mm for the fact of if I am shooting paper why not just use a 22... or if shooting to protect why not a 45???

I will take a look at the cz and see what they ahve to offer for sure it just seems hard to come by them around here at the ranges I have gone to..