Pontiac G8 GT

schmuckingham

Anyone own one or driven one a lot. Thinking about buying one for a new daily and I have always like the G8 Gts and GTOs, I would get a GTO but work requires I have a 4 door sometimes so the G8 is my only option.

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And let me tune it. :)

I bought a V6 for a daily, great car for the money. The only difference in the V6/V8 cars ar the engine/trans. It has alot of nice features I wasn't expecting for what I paid for it

Uncle has an automatic G8 GT that I've driven a couple times. Compared to my dad's Charger it handled better, and was generally a nicer car in every dimension. Power delivery felt a little tamer than in the Charger though, but I guess there is a lot of potential to "unlock" in factory form from a programmer. Uncle's had his since last summer and has had no issues.

We have one on our Used Car Lot.One of the Employees I know just traded it in for a BMW 135.It is low mileage and well taken care of.I'm in Parts so i have no clue what they want for it or if they are going to wholesale it.Nice car though,if I had the money I'd buy it.

We have one on our Used Car Lot.One of the Employees I know just traded it in for a BMW 135.It is low mileage and well taken care of.I'm in Parts so i have no clue what they want for it or if they are going to wholesale it.Nice car though,if I had the money I'd buy it.

Same guy that had the white Silverado with the lift and black 20's before the G8?