Buying a safe? advice?

Jackson1647545504

you can get a nice small like 15-20 gun 75minutes for 1200-1400 degrees for probably around 1k.

i just bout a 60 long gun for 2k

as far as installation where are you wanting to put it? 1st floor? second? basement? garage? You have to make sure the structure can with stand that extra weight. A smaller safe like that should be 600-800lbs. Get a couple buddies and bribe them with beer and pizza. Thats what i did!

Edited by John Bruh
mine is actually a 60 gun...

i recommend buying a heritage. http://www.heritagesafe.com/ and dealing with Karl at Ohio Valley (he's the owner).

I think that liberty makes a nicer tacital door cover, that heritage so if you chose that as an option dont buy the heritage just order the cover from liberty. that as basiaclly the exact same dimensions on their safe (at least my heritate and their comp was the exact)

is this a safe for riffles or handguns... there's a BIG difference in price and what you actually will need.

op mentioned having a couple long guns. And when buying a safe its always a good idea to spend a little more and get a bigger safe than to completly fill a small one and buy another small one. Its something you going to keep your life. I only needed a safe for probably 10 long guns and pistols, but i bought a 60 gun just because over a lifetime you never know how much you will aquire or how much other things will actually end up in it. Like op mentioned it will not only be a gun safe.

op mentioned having a couple long guns. And when buying a safe its always a good idea to spend a little more and get a bigger safe than to completly fill a small one and buy another small one. Its something you going to keep your life. I only needed a safe for probably 10 long guns and pistols, but i bought a 60 gun just because over a lifetime you never know how much you will aquire or how much other things will actually end up in it. Like op mentioned it will not only be a gun safe.

+1 i just bought a decent safe from vances with my tax return and almost have it filled up already with what i had and the other stuff lying around i decided would be better off in there.

but check vances they have a nice selection and have a guy that does deliveries on them.