WTB Disc Golf Discs

KennyFKINPowerz

this is why he has so many haha he spent this past summer learning the discs and figuring out how he likes to throw and what weights he likes. still watiing on him to call me back. i know for sure he has a I-dye GROOVE champion plastic for $10, i think the weight is 170. i love this disk. would buy if i didnt have a BOSS

Innova :p

Oh and make sure you read up on the disc names, some of them will not fit your throwing style at all and make you hate the game.

Shesh Look at all those girlie weighted discs... :D They are too heavy for kids. John, you want 150 class for the kids.

Awesome. I have an Innova Beast that I bought for myself on Saturday. I would like to get some more for myself and the kids as well.

I have a few I can give you but they are pretty stable discs. I don't know your ability. I may have one or 2 150 class discs for the kids.

Im pretty much a newb. I played a lot in the early 90's but this past sat was my first time playing in probably 13 years.

Valkyrie-10$ 167

Monster-10$ 168

Groove-5$ 170

Orc-5$ 148-very light

avenger-5$ heavy-Don't know the weight

pm me what ya want.

the orc and avenger are more beat up than the others but fly perfectly non the less

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2955/img1321nx.jpg

PM SENT

this is why he has so many haha he spent this past summer learning the discs and figuring out how he likes to throw and what weights he likes. still watiing on him to call me back. i know for sure he has a I-dye GROOVE champion plastic for $10, i think the weight is 170. i love this disk. would buy if i didnt have a BOSS

PM'd ya