Is the whole town of Coshocton on the board?

NinjaNick

Is the whole town of Coshocton now on the board?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is the whole town of Coshocton now on the board?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Im not even sure whats going on right now. First I was amazed that everyone actually wants to go to coshocton, now Im just in awh that you guys want toothless hookers lol. But seriously that town is filled with toothless hookers... be careful, they dont get many outsiders down there! haha

Lol I like riding to Coshocton just to simply people watch... and the Citgo station in Millersburgh, you come across some priceless people there! What kind of big things are they building down there?

isnt that the damn truth!

stones is in some serious news now too they owe alot of money to alot of different companies, us being one of them (or we used to be not sure now). last thing i heard from them was its touch and go

stones is in some serious news now too they owe alot of money to alot of different companies, us being one of them (or we used to be not sure now). last thing i heard from them was its touch and go

well i went down to coshocton tire and johnny told me that stones just charged $30,000 in tires for all of the vehicles at the plant and they cant pay them back because they are going bankrupt.. and also he wanted to go down and take all of the tires back and for some reason he didnt get into detail that he is not allowed to? and coshocton tire may go under because he cant afford to pay for all the tires himself :nono: