The prototype next gen iPhone that that one guy killed himself over...

Rally Pat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell does an iPhone need microSD for when it'll probably have 32+ gig of space? If you're thinking transferrability, that's irrelevant when it's already easy enough if someone isn't retarded.

It's not about space, its about simplicity, expandability. If I had a phone where I could not remove the SD card, and insert it into my computer for fast, drag and drop file moving, or simply plug it into ANY usb device, being it a PS3, computer, car stereo, whatever and simply move files from or to my SD card, having fucking apple telling me HEY, YOU GOTTA USE OUR STUPID SOFTWARE, I would kill myself.

So which device is the retarded one?

Number one reason I've heard why people like the iphone so much, is because its simple, other devices are too complicated. Hmmm...again, which phone was made for retards?

It's not about space, its about simplicity, expandability. If I had a phone where I could not remove the SD card, and insert it into my computer for fast, drag and drop file moving, or simply plug it into ANY usb device, being it a PS3, computer, car stereo, whatever and simply move files from or to my SD card, without having fucking apple telling HEY, YOU GOTTA USE OUR STUPID SOFTWARE, I would kill myself.

So which device is the retarded one?

But...you don't need a special program to get stuff off of the phone. Its recognized by damn near everything as a digital camera, and gets mounted that way.

No thanks, my phone can already do it. You're the one who needs it.

I don't need it I have iDisk on my iPhone, It syncs all the shit I want up 20GB between my Mac, iPad and iPhone and any PC I logon to MobileMe from. Cloud computing FTW. I don't have to carry a stupid SD card everywhere plus my phone. Not to mention praying any PC I need to use has a card reader.

http://www.me.com Check it out.

I don't need it I have iDisk on my iPhone, It syncs all the shit I want up 20GB between my Mac, iPad and iPhone and any PC I log on to MobileMe from. Cloud computing FTW. I don't have to carry a stupid SD card everywhere plus my phone.

Right, you had to buy Idisk, ithis, ithat. My phone syncs everything FOR FREE through my data connection to google's server without iAnything, as is, out the box, contacts, photos, whatever. The SD is IN the phone, so i dont have to carry it around either.

You fucking apple queers will never get it. Continue living in your stupid little fairy tale land where everything you have is what you need, and anything more is just a waste.

Right, you had to buy Idisk, ithis, ithat. My phone syncs everything FOR FREE through my data connection to google's server without iAnything, as is, out the box, contacts, photos, whatever. The SD is IN the phone, so i dont have to carry it around either.

You fucking apple queers will never get it. Continue living in your stupid little fairy tale land where everything you have is what you need, and anything more is just a waste.

its just a phone dude chill lol do you get worked up like this trying to pick out what to wear in the morning too?

I don't need it I have iDisk on my iPhone, It syncs all the shit I want up 20GB between my Mac, iPad and iPhone and any PC I logon to MobileMe from. Cloud computing FTW. I don't have to carry a stupid SD card everywhere plus my phone. Not to mention praying any PC I need to use has a card reader.

http://www.me.com Check it out.

I dont have to carry anything with my phone. I just mount it over wifi, or set up a ftp server..or you know, any sort of transfer medium I care to embark on.

:)

dude, give it up. You lost, droid lost.

uhmm... back to the real topic...

I read this article in NY times, and they were saying that it could have possibly been MEANT to be a free marketing tool.

In "losing" the phone they just wanted people like us to get excited and want it even more..

Or start ANOTHER droid vs iPhone argument i guess? as this seems to happen any time someone says iSomething

iSomething

"Right, you had to buy Idisk, ithis, ithat. My phone syncs everything FOR FREE through my data connection to google's server without iAnything, as is, out the box, contacts, photos, whatever. The SD is IN the phone, so i dont have to carry it around either.

You fucking apple queers will never get it. Continue living in your stupid little fairy tale land where everything you have is what you need, and anything more is just a waste."

DROIDS BETTER MERERRRR

This whole thing is awesome! The story that is. Anytime you can disguise the new iphone as a 3GS with a cover, I don't want it. Same screensize, etc...performance will be a no care to me.