Thanks Derek @ NTB Downtown! Crying Infant...

hpfiend

Hey all-

Just had a new set of Nitto NT05 tires installed and a four-wheel custom alignment performed on my 03 Z06 yesterday.

Derek, Andy, and John were top notch guys and they even let me sit in the car while the alignment was performed so it would be ideal for my weight/position.

The true mark of their incredible service however is the fact that I also had my almost 12 month old son trapped with me in the car where he proceeded to jump around, scream, cry, grab the steering wheel as they tried to turn the wheels, and even honk the horn once (no joke)- I ultimately put him in his car seat yet the screaming continued- not much reasoning you can do with an infant in case you don't have one btw- I was mortified but Derek seemed unphased even though he had previously had gotten little sleep the night before as a result of his infant's crying. I am not sure I would have had such a poker face ;-)... My wife couldn't show up to relieve us until he was about done....

So in short- great service, great price (esp. considering how much tires cost for this car), tires look bad a$$, and the car handles great (better turn-in/road-feel,communication) Not to mention I can actually use first gear now....

A+ I will be back!