Hidden Cameras in DTV Converters?

Disclaimer

Seriously? I know what the large thing is, but I can't think of the name off of the top of my head, but it puts off a decent amount of heat and I'm sure that little camera wouldn't fair too well all hot glued to the frame of it, and the small yellow thing appears to be a transistor. Also, what the hell is a LCD camera? LCD means Liquid Crystal Display. That last one there is kinda important, Display. I assure you the masses of sheep will see this and be totally sold to it's legitimacy.

I seriously hope you didn't believe this JRMiii

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2009/02/20/hoax-cameras-in-digital-converter-boxes.htm

it's BS

Good thing I don't have television at all. What a colossal waste of money that shit is. Nothing like being spoon fed liberal propaganda by the bucket load. That' date=' and the fact that MTV doesn't show music videos anymore. Who the fuck is Flava' Flave and why would I give a fuck who he chooses to be his skank??[/quote']

whats the Atheist version of 'Amen'?

Seriously, I've turned my TV on 2x in the last month, both times were on a Saturday night after the female and I rented a movie to watch. Utter, useless crap.

That's not very clear, could go either way.... I work in electronics and would recognize a pinhole cam and related circuitry, so I will definitely be cracking a few of these open when I get the chance. My guess is hoax, but I am always game for a good conspiracy theory.... LOL

And NO ONE should care who Flava-Flav is fucking unless it is your SigOt... Then probably you should just kill yourself. :beating:

• 3 months later...
theres a hidden camera on the top of the screen of my computer..you guys think i should be worried?

yes, I R hacking yur cam right now...

edit: actually, going to do some laundry now, give me an hour before hacking...

Edited by ReconRat
laundry call