My Viper Wreckage!

darksrt4

I would punch ur brother in the face regardless. what kind of dumb excuse is that. "someone pulled out in front of me so i swerve and rub a tree" wtf was he doing? make his bitch ass cover it under his insurance at least.

kinda harsh there man, what is a car between brothers. Insurance goes with the car not the driver. If it would be filed under his insurance it would not being covered at all. People say that is a horrible excuse however it is not an excuse that is what happened. No doubt it is really easy to see where you are coming from however you do not know the moral values between my brother and I. But hey 90% of people would agree with you!

I agree with ya on that, vipers just sound different. most v8's with good exhaust systems sound beastly and sound better then vipers. But that is just my opinion.

I had a viper at the shop the other day that had the one of the sexiests notes I've ever heard from a viper. I personally think most vipers sound like there choking or something.