NFL Draft Tonight

DaddyBuiltRacing

Yep, I remember

Yeah but it happens all the time, it's all about how a guy projects to the NFL. Look at what Danny Wuerffel did in college, and where he was drafted. He didn't have the size and the arm strength.

Now I think McCoy will fare better than Wuerffel did, and I do see your point. Some have compared him to Brees, but I don't know. He might have a good pro career but I wouldn't put money on it. Not sure about Tebow, Bradford or Clausen either. I just think it's a really weak draft for QB's. I could be wrong though. I thought Matt Ryan would be a bust, boy was I wrong.

I think if he is brought along correctly he can be solid, not a star, but solid. A solid QB in the 3rd round who knows how to win, great value IMO

The Steelers also got a good value in Dwyer. I think in the AFC North the Bengals got the lowest upside vs round in Dunlap/

I think if he is brought along correctly he can be solid, not a star, but solid. A solid QB in the 3rd round who knows how to win, great value IMO

The Steelers also got a good value in Dwyer. I think in the AFC North the Bengals got the lowest upside vs round in Dunlap/

I agree about McCoy.

The Steelers got a GREAT value in Dwyer, I have no idea how he fell that far. Dunlap is one hell of a player. He is loaded with talent, but he needs to get his shit together or he'll be the next Jarvis Moss.