Somone jump on this.... Mustang CL find

neonkiller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I'd love to do it, but there's a few hurdles I've got. Being in Afghanistan #1 and where to put it while I'm gone. I'd offer him $3,500 cash if he was willing. I'll try to call if someone here hasn't jumped on it. Just leary about buyin a car I ain't seen.

i can pick it up ,and store/mod it while your gone sir ;)

I did, and didn't like.

when you prep theses cars for paint you sand the moldings prime sand prime and keep repeating that process till it builds up smooths out like new.

when you prep theses cars for paint you sand the moldings prime sand prime and keep repeating that process till it builds up smooths out like new.

Or just remove and replace them like you should.

Guest Removed
Fuck it, go fast who cares what it looks like.

I look at this listing everyday and still kick myself for not having money for something like this.

:lol: just noticed your sig's edit :cool:

I look at this listing everyday and still kick myself for not having money for something like this.

Guy hasn't emailed me back, and I haven't had anytime to call him. I'd almost want to donate the money so you can get your street hustle on. :cool:

Guy hasn't emailed me back, and I haven't had anytime to call him. I'd almost want to donate the money so you can get your street hustle on. :cool:

I've thought about selling a kidney, its a killer car for sure sleeper unless you looked under the hood.

Im sure one day I'll build a faster better one but for 4800 this isnt too bad.

Be safe over there mang!

I've thought about selling a kidney, its a killer car for sure sleeper unless you looked under the hood.

Im sure one day I'll build a faster better one but for 4800 this isnt too bad.

Be safe over there mang!

My on-going daily debate is, do I want a fun DD, or just a weekend/fun car. That's my problem is deciding on what to do. I say if you find a 4cyl notchback, start from there. It would be worth it.

I must be getting old, I would rather have a slow car with good paint than a fast car that looks like it was dragged out of a field.

I must be getting old, I would rather have a slow car with good paint than a fast car that looks like it was dragged out of a field.

lol

I like sleepers, Americans and the general population get hustled like that every single day in a different form.