ELLO CR ptII

lexus005

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and you fail again. where do you get that crap from? 300 whp still isnt anywhere near enough to play with a 450 whp LS1. evr heard of torque?

to be honest i just quarter mile calculated it. i just took a last model gto (3700lbs@450) vs spyder (2200@300). the spyder won by .4sec. figued it should be a good estimate.

Actually it will be a huge improvement. Around 250whp-300whp depending if I motor swap (7-8psi). It will be equalivant to around 450hp muscle car.

no amount of horsepower will change the fact that your car is wiggity wiggity wack past, present, future

to be honest i just quarter mile calculated it. i just took a new gto (3700lbs@450) vs spyder (2200@300). the spyder won by .4sec. figued it should be a good estimate.

You figured incorrectly.

You figured incorrectly.

im not saying the spyder would win but it should be about equal. i mean the a stock elise has no torque and still does mid 13s.Their around 1900lbs@190hp. American muscle cars are getting those times with double the weight and hp.

So, let me get this straight.....

You have a Lexus, you're putting MR2 bumpers and a turbo on it, and you're also putting an Elise engine in it? But you might sell it for an MR2?

i had a lexus, i own a mr2, and maybe swaping a lotus motor.:)

I'm confused :confused:

lotus uses the 2zz toyota motor thats pretty much a direct swap as i have a 1zz stock.

any who for $hits and giggles the best comparison i found was the new camaro ss (422hp)does the qm at 13.4sec a lotus elise (190) does it in 13.5sec. so my theory of competeing with 450hp muscle cars should be pretty accurate.

im not saying the spyder would win.

to be honest i just quarter mile calculated it... the spyder won by .4sec

????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????

????????????????????

lotus uses the 2zz toyota motor thats pretty much a direct swap as i have a 1zz stock.

any who for $hits and giggles the best comparison i found was the new camaro ss (422hp)does the qm at 13.4sec a lotus elise (190) does it in 13.5sec. so my theory of competeing with 450hp muscle cars should be pretty accurate.

:confused:

What is a 2zz?

Have you been on CR before?

2zz is the elise motor if im correct.

Also, doesnt the new camaro ss run a lot lower than 13.4? That seems to slow.

http://www.insideline.com/chevrolet/camaro/2010/2010-chevy-camaro-ss-0-60-in-46-seconds.html

yes the 2zz is a toyota motor lotus uses and its also in the celica gts (180) matrix xrs and vibe gt (170)

LOL to equivalence. 300 is the new 450!

Like I said, for $20 I will gladly show him how wrong he is.

This message brought to you by SunCom

http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com/cat/images/suncom_logo.jpg