Dogs don't have to make your life insane...

RC K9

So, here is a picture of my three dogs and two of a client's dogs chilling out calmly while my wife and I watch a movie. Proof that through obedience training, your dogs can learn the rules of the house and it doesn't have to be uncontrollable craziness! (Andrew, thanks for letting me post a pic with your dogs) Contact me if you want to know more about how to make this happen.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/l_cf4c1b0556f84e088b1525a7a9c0237a.jpg

Guest Removed
i need to let you take sparky for a week or so......little dude is so full of it.(today he learned what a pinch collar is for, it helps a ton walking all 4 now) and the new pupter helps tho..(yeah i have 2 big's and 2 little's now)

I'd have you train my boxers but no one else in my household follows any rules.

No dogs on the bed or couch. Mom and brother say oh well about that one.

Letting my female jump on the door. They just find the best way to get around her w/o her tearing through.

But... they want them trained. I don't get it.

Nice work.

it learned a long time ago, training the dog does nothing, if the human isnt trained..just saying.

This is right. Training a dog or dogs lays the foundation and opens up tons of possibilites but if the owner's/handlers don't follow through, it's all going to go to crap. I actually trained this girls 20lb terrier mix and she is AWESOME. Learns fast, lots of drive, but her roomates don't follow through with anything, and I only gave them a few rules. So when I go to pick the dog up for boarding or more training, when I walk into the apartment it's like the dog has never received any training at all. It's not an issue once I take the dog because she knows when I am present, I control the situation and she listens to me, but it's not helping the owner any that her roomies don't follow through.

Training dogs is easy in comparison to training people.

No one follows rules in this house is my problem. I say don't let the dog jump on you, sit on the couch, ottoman or sleep on the bed.

I come home and every rule is broken but one. And then they decide to follow the rules with one dog and let the other break them. It's impossible for me over here.

• 3 weeks later...