Forum Wars: 996TT vs GTR

CRed05

Guest Removed
Neither of them were very skilled.

They should've had a nonbiased professional driver go out there and beat the hell out of the cars for good comparisons.

you going to sign the waiver saying that if they break it, you still have to fix it? (i mean, pretend you own the gtr or porshe while thinking about that)

no there shouldn't be a pro driver. This is the whole concept of the show. So people like us watching can laugh our asses off at these douches that talk all that mad shit, go out there and pull in the biggest fail boat. If there was a pro driver it would be car vs car and not E-thug vs. Telephone tough guy. I like it.

no there shouldn't be a pro driver. This is the whole concept of the show. So people like us watching can laugh our asses off at these douches that talk all that mad shit, go out there and pull in the biggest fail boat. If there was a pro driver it would be car vs car and not E-thug vs. Telephone tough guy. I like it.

Exactly