will anyone come out to modify Long tubes to fit my mess

BDHG940

I have an 03 cobra motor in a 90 notch and have the driverside header in, all was good. Passenger side, well, its just not working out and cannot get it lined up to work and clear everything(converted to a c4 and hitting the bell and I assume the starter is going to be a pain). I dont want to move the car and I have a lift and a mig here. They are shitty mac headers and I just dont feel like messing with it.

If someone is willing to come out, pm me a price or stop out to see the mess

Guest Removed

fuck mac headers...and let me guess, you got the stick shift headers that wont work with a auto trans.

is the starter on the driver side with the swap bell housing?

p.s. whats a late night house call worth to you?

Guest Removed
Are we talking about the same grant here?

you talking about the grant that had this car

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/on3turbokitpics/100_5285.jpg

for months, that i finished in 2 days?

or the grant that made a appointment with me today and did a no call no show? (i have people on a stand by list, so it was no big deal to me)

which grant? :confused:

Guest GMoney
so it can sit there for months? :confused:

Ease up there jerky.

You have no idea about that situation. Your trying to run a legit business i get that, but watch what you say about your customers or in my case another lost customer.

Against everyone of my friends recommendations i took my truck to you for an air bag light scan. You scanned it for me for nothing. You were very helpful and didn't even charge me a penny. Awesome! Not so awesome talking shit about your potential customers. I will never recommend your shop again to anyone.

Little bit of the story with Chads turbo kits. I have helped out everyone of my friends cars at one point or another for free over the years. Hell id do chads kits for free if he wasn't gonna make money on them in the end. I did Chads 4v valve kit for about $200. Fixed his 05+ kit for another $100. All chump change for Chad and I, basically a tank of gas and some food, whatever. When Chad asked me to do the SN95 car i said sure for practically nothing like $250 and he didn't care when it got finished at first. He told me it would be an easy switch from the fox kit. NO way! Everything changed.

No comment on why i didn't complete in a timely manner other than we have some majorly sick family members ATM.

Sorry family and work come first.

Rob, grants my boy chill out. Grant said he would finish, I was just going to can the project till you said you would do it pretty much same day it showed up.

I bought cheap long tubes knowing they would need to be cut up. Im not going to buy 1000$ kooks and start banging/cutting on them. Cars going to be turbo next year anyways

shanton I have jon's info, Ill see what he says. My thing is that I dont want to move the car, I was hoping to have someone come out and do it as it sits. I can have it on the lift in 10 minutes.

Guest Removed
Ease up there jerky.

You have no idea about that situation. Your trying to run a legit business i get that, but watch what you say about your customers or in my case another lost customer.

Against everyone of my friends recommendations i took my truck to you for an air bag light scan. You scanned it for me for nothing. You were very helpful and didn't even charge me a penny. Awesome! Not so awesome talking shit about your potential customers. I will never recommend your shop again to anyone.

Little bit of the story with Chads turbo kits. I have helped out everyone of my friends cars at one point or another for free over the years. Hell id do chads kits for free if he wasn't gonna make money on them in the end. I did Chads 4v valve kit for about $200. Fixed his 05+ kit for another $100. All chump change for Chad and I, basically a tank of gas and some food, whatever. When Chad asked me to do the SN95 car i said sure for practically nothing like $250 and he didn't care when it got finished at first. He told me it would be an easy switch from the fox kit. NO way! Everything changed.

No comment on why i didn't complete in a timely manner other than we have some majorly sick family members ATM.

Sorry family and work come first.

That fine with me if you want to be like that. You have to remember, my statement is based off other people's comments to me. not mainly chad, but several other people that new the ordeal on the sn-95 kit's.

as far as the friends comment, thats fine with me aswell. people run there mouth, like we have right here with people running there mouth about you!

I'll put you on my DNWF list with several others that have made that list. Since that's the way you feel.

Your family will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery nun the less.

Guest GMoney
That fine with me if you want to be like that. You have to remember, my statement is based off other people's comments to me.

You sir can't really be a complete idiot with that statement, i believe you are a much better person than that.

Why would you ever repeat anything that you heard from a third party? The deal was between me a Chad and no one else. No one else knew what me and Chad had agreed on. So again why listen to them?

So many people have told me so many horrible things about you that i can't even begin to believe, don't, won't, and will not repeat EVER. I don't even listen to them or even care to listen about it till you brought me into this for absolutely no reason, but you are starting to confirm there accusations.

Miller recommended me because i did some work for him once and by his recommendation he seemed to be very happy with it.

I personally don't have any issues with you, but i just recommend in the future if you have something bad to say about someone just keep your mouth shut it will get you so much further in life. Specially since the auto repair business is very word of mouth.

Guest Removed
You sir can't really be a complete idiot with that statement, i believe you are a much better person than that.

Why would you ever repeat anything that you heard from a third party? The deal was between me a Chad and no one else. No one else knew what me and Chad had agreed on. So again why listen to them?

So many people have told me so many horrible things about you that i can't even begin to believe, don't, won't, and will not repeat EVER. I don't even listen to them or even care to listen about it till you brought me into this for absolutely no reason, but you are starting to confirm there accusations.

Miller recommended me because i did some work for him once and by his recommendation he seemed to be very happy with it.

I personally don't have any issues with you, but i just recommend in the future if you have something bad to say about someone just keep your mouth shut it will get you so much further in life. Specially since the auto repair business is very word of mouth.

thats fine with me. i made a statement, and i answered millers question.

Idiot maybe. but when several people tell me the same thing, about one person (not several people telling me rambling bs) then who knows right, but when their point is proven in a for sale thread, whats one to believe?.

So why listen to them? because you proved it!

I do know what chad told me about the ordeal. no family issues or anything was said, not my end of it, nor do I care. that would be understandable. But the facts still remain.

You may be the best fab guy in the world for all I know. But, if you don't have the time for it, you don't have the time for it. People don't like me, because I speak my damn mind, and I tell it how it is. Just like you found out when you was here, and we went over your truck months ago. I also know how people love to twist shit in their own way, and how two faced people are. There is plenty of that here, you can bank on that! But, do you know what, I still deal and talk to those people on a regular basis. But, I keep it to myself how 2 faced this person or that person is. But I have also told some people to leave and never come back as well. Few are running on a fine line of getting that (the Queen B keeps that list)!

Now, the facts of this matter in this thread...chad knows you, chad knows you more than likely don't have the time to help with the subject this thread started on. I posted the facts that you had said car for some time, and I finished it due to either getting it done, or scrapping the project. I don't like to see projects get scrapped. so I offered to finish it. Do you see me going off what was told to me by the person dropping it off, and making you look even worse on it..no I posted simple facts. you don't like it, cause it makes you look bad. people try to make me look bad all the damn time, I can sit back and laugh about it, cause 99% of the time, they don't have a fucking clue of what they are even talking about. But in this case I know what is up with that white car. you had it for some time. and I finished it. you got an issue with simple facts, that's not my issue.

and when someone is running their mouth about someone or something, I'm the kind of person that will stand up and tell them, Hey this person said this and that about you! But when several third parties tell you the same shit about the same person, and then that person proves it. yeah. I'm going to state the facts bro.

And for your comment on another lost customer...let us revert back to your other statement you made in this thread!

I have no invoice with your name on it, and if I wanted to look at it from your light, every person here would be a lost customer.(look at the glass half full, or half empty..its your choice) I'm the nice guy, to take time from my busy schedule, to help you out. I was also the nice guy to clear the schedule to finish chads project in a timely manner for him. I held my end of the ordeal up. who gets the short end of the stick here...oh that's right...I am. Because I have stated the facts of this matter, and it makes you look bad. Not my issue you don't like it or couldn't see it from someone else's perspective..